1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World SBK | ROUND 05 | Pirelli Emilia-Romagna Round | 02 - 04 JUN

Discussion in 'General' started by RossK6, Jun 1, 2023.

1. MachineR1

MachineR1 Well-Known Member

It sure is weird to see Rea not podium all weekend after so many years of dominance.

2. grapejuiceboys

grapejuiceboys Well-Known Member

Why? He's on a Kawasaki, not a Ducati.

3. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Not sure it qualifies as a silly season insight, but Morbidelli was in the Yamaha pits.

DJ Baker likes this.
  4. Dad_bod

Dad_bod Member

I don't see redding on a bmw next year after this weekend. GG continues to be number one bmw. It seems like redding doesn't care anymore he just wants this season to be over.

Also how much money did they have to throw at Raz to get him to jump on a bmw?

418 likes this.
  5. 418

418 Expert #59

6. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

...and when interviewed by BT Sport (Toseland) on the grid he said WSBK was not in his future.

prm likes this.
  7. prm

prm Well-Known Member

The regular Dorna stream offers little in the way of insights other than Steve E.

8. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Now that the Turkish contingent has decided to follow the deutschmarks, they can go ahead and award the 2023 and 2024 world championship to Bautista, and get back to racing in 2025.

9. Dad_bod

Dad_bod Member

But Nigel, kennon said they expect to be winning on the bmw next year . I'm a bmw fan and I know that isn't gonna happen in a year.

10. moto316

moto316 Well-Known Member

thats if they even manage to get the bike running, i think sykes wasnt even able to finish/start a session or race until the 3rd round because it was continuously breaking

11. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Unless Bautista crashes and is out, Toprak wasn’t winning the title on the Yamaha this year or next. I think BMW may be the only manufacturer trying to challenge Ducati.

Dad_bod and DJ Baker like this.
  12. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Why is the WSBK BMW such a piece and the MA BMW is very competetive?

matt2491 likes this.
  13. nigel smith

Logic versus passion. It'll be great! The new tires don't deliver adequate traction on corner exit?
    BMW: Tell Toprak we have designed an articulated triplex parallelogram swingarm linkage with onboard sensors to give real time torsion and suspension travel feedback.
    Ducati: Tell Alvaro to scoot back in the seat.

14. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

10 Ducatis on the grid next year including Iannone!!
    I’d love to see JR make the switch.

15. nigel smith

It would be nice if he could get back to the front where the racing incidents happen.

Quicktoy likes this.
  16. lopitt85

lopitt85 Well-Known Member

Ohh, I like the sound of this

17. borislav

borislav Well-Known Member

Dunlops!:D:D:D