1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's been a crazy 2 weeks...

Discussion in 'General' started by Used2befast, Jun 3, 2023.

1. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

I get it...they wanted answers too. EEG, 2 MRI's of brain and neck, 2 or 3 CT scans and ultrasound of heart, lungs and doppler of legs for dvt.

We will see a cardiologist and a new neurological team to see if we can figure out why it happened.

Yzasserina, Jon Wilkens and chobes like this.
  2. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

Best of luck, glad she pulled through a scary situation. Props to you and first responders for quick actions.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  3. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Great to hear!

27 likes this.
  4. Jon Wilkens

Please keep your opinions and lack of open mindness to yourself. You are obviously unable to consider all factors in play here. FACT...there is a large increase in medical issues since all the "vaccine and booster" crap started. I have two family members directly effected by this, not just hearsay or reading it on the internet. Go check yourself. smdh

27, skidooboy, renegade17 and 7 others like this.
  5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Vax and boost 'till you die...no wait!!

6. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

That's twice in a month a beeber has posted some scary shit happening to their SO and shit devolves into political theater within three pages.

WTF?

CBRRRRR999 and long path/road like this.
  7. chobes

chobes Well-Known Member

You must be new here...

8. Jon Wilkens

Pretty much the unwritten rules here isn't it?:Poke::Pop::D

long path/road likes this.
  9. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Naw, I don't see this post goin that way , not at all. One guy asked a simple "perfectly reasonable" question
    Then another dude got all hysterical over it.
    It is a choice among people.. in this topic regarding this post,it has nothing to politics.. except for the individual..who took it there....
    Aside from that it's a medical question, and people have a choice, as well as valid opinions...from factual experiences on both sides of that topic

Of course one can go "Full Speed" & "Damn the Torpedos " political..in this subject in a New York minute.

Really only saw that rise in emotion from one reply.....no biggie..it went away harmlessly...

Everyone cannot be right and wrong at the same time...There's irrefutable facts on every side of that shit show :)

cbush, Jon Wilkens and Banditracer like this.
  10. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Wow. Glad to hear it is working out! Any out of body experiences? Makes one consider owning and AED.

11. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

When it's a bullshit political and damn near religion based question - and there is no dungeon because I don't want to read about this kind of stupid shit on here.

12. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Fact - going off about your personal views on the covid vaccine will get you banned. Go check yourself indeed....

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

People are fucking stupid.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  14. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

No. And you're pushing the envelope way too often lately as well.

15. Jon Wilkens

Excuse me for using my actual experience in this situation. My family members who have direct reactions tied to the "vaccine" and boosters...are in fact...fact. Not just personal views or opinions or "going off" as you put it. Zero political or religious ties with my question...but thanks for making it into that. Damn shame when you ask a simple question, and have others imply something other than what it is...a simple question.

Sabre699, Banditracer, Phl218 and 2 others like this.
  16. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

The post I responded to was not remotely a question, it was bitching about someone elses response to your question - and I responded to that response.

That being said - I don't give a shit about your personal experiences with regard to a very political quasi religious subject. There is absolutely no way this point in time you cannot understand what response the subject brings up. Hell, your response is a perfect example of it.

gixxerboy55 likes this.
  17. Jon Wilkens

Your response is a perfect example of someone unwilling to admit that reasonable people can actually discuss things without it being political or religious. Anyone with half a brain can look back at last two years and see things were not quite how they were portrayed. Don't care what side you are on...time will tell how it all works out...and this example having an out of the blue heart attack (and thankfully survived) was not vacc related due to not being vacc'd (easy to ascertain). Can't say the same for my family members...which, is why I asked in the first place. Simple question, simple answer.

This old Rz and cbush like this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Actually, his response sounds more like that of someone who knows from experience that it's not the reasonable people who are the problem here. It's the other kind of people who are consistently and reliably ruining it for the rest. So no one gets to play. Unfair? Probably, but life isn't fair.

Last edited: Jun 7, 2023
    Kev59 and Yzasserina like this.
  19. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

People were dropping dead of sudden cardiac arrest for a couple thousand years prior to vaccines.

Similar story happened with my stepfather. Fire dept zapped him back to life. He has a pacemaker/defibrillator in his chest now. Hardwired with a 10yr battery pack

Has to keep a house phone because it sends a report to his cardiologist while he sleeps.

He has "died" around 7 or 8 times since 2014, so if they recommend the hardware, don't fuck around.

20. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

At the same rate as the last two years?

27 and Jon Wilkens like this.