1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

It's been a crazy 2 weeks...

Discussion in 'General' started by Used2befast, Jun 3, 2023.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's what I thought was happening until the last line! Holy shit! I can't imagine how scary that must of been. Glad it ended well. :eek:

Did you guys tell the story to her ex-husband? :)

2. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Glad for her recovery.
    You are blessed with the outcome.

Once a Wanker.. and Used2befast like this.
  3. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Hope the cop gets a commendation or some recognition too.

4. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

No, he don't deserve to know and someday he may get what he deserves for all the stuff he put my wife through.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  5. Used2befast

I called his sergeant and he was recognized among his peers by the captain. More to come on this...

6. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Women take the marriage thing way too seriously :crackup:

Every single day is precious..

Glad you each get to spend more together.

Something very similar happened with a friend's wife She was about 47, and in Wells Fargo Bank and then literally she "dropped dead ."
    Luckily for her a EMT was walking in to the bank...he brought her back.

She has a condition, I forget what it was called? But the strangest damned thing.

Best wishes!!!!

7. Used2befast

Yep, it was pretty strange...talking one second gone the next.

My wife does have a pretty unusual brain condition that was a birth defect. It's called malformation cavernoma. Her brain surgeon never said she would have seizures that would shut her down in a instant though.

8. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

wow! i couldnt imagine that. good job to you and the officer! i read this thinking it was some kind of joke at first. an experience you never want to repeat. Get well soon!! - now any time you ask for something you can say - well you owe me lol :)

9. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

^^this^^

10. CBRRRRR999

CBRRRRR999 Well-Known Member

So happy for a positive outcome. You are hero too.

11. This old Rz

Dude .. this is so strange!! The world just gets smaller..it seems

My ex-girlfriend was just diagnosed with that exact condition about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

It sounds as if it can have, sudden issues without much if any warning signs.?

She's 53 doesn't take care of her body the way she should she has high blood pressure she won't stop smoking pot relentlessly and she drinks way too much.
    So take those three things away from her outside of a rhinoceros stepping on her I think she's going to make it quite awhile.

If you're wife is any form of healthy behavior that is a HUGE plus for you two

12. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

vacc'd and boosted by chance?

13. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Wow. Glad she pulled through! Hopefully no after effects. Hug her tight!

Used2befast likes this.
  14. This old Rz

No not in her case, she's as Anti Vax/ Anti mask as humanly possible....lol

Jon Wilkens likes this.
  15. Used2befast

That is odd...my wife is a pretty rare condition. The cavernoma's are located in numerous spots in the pons and mid brain which are inoperable. The one she had removed was rear brain near the spinal cord so they did a craniotomy in 2012. She has a titanium plate and screws in the back of her head (the subject of me teasing her about having a screw loose)

Going to her neuro appointments are always a learning lesson. I hit that guy with numerous questions about symptoms and quality of life. It's not called practicing medicine for nothing.

Jon Wilkens and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  16. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

WTF, dude??

Please keep your 'conspiracy theory' and political bull-shit in the Dungon, unless you have some medical PhD. research credentials to offer up some published research topics on the correlation between these personal medical interactions.

17. This old Rz

It's all good, while I'm no anti vaxer "per say" im in no way whatsoever in board with the " forced" mandate.

I believe I made the right choice..every single living soul I know caught COVID between 2-3 Xs. Vaxed or not....
    IMO it was all a $$$ ruse in the long run..... No one vaxed or not got COVID any worse than the next one I knew. Over the 2 plus years of "terror" we were bombarded and subjected too...and literally 100s of people I've interacted with...I no of not one soul who perished ...most were as sick ad I.
    Not denying that others suffered....but I've my own thoughts on all that...which I believe have solidified my suspicions....as far as I'm concerned...57 years of common sense .served me well in my theory...
    No further education is required..not even open to debate.

But..what I do know is many people I know say their lingering side effects are troublesome ...and they told me to not do what thet did.
    Vaxed or not...I've noticed many, many things I've experienced from having Covid, that I feel are not " normal".
    I don't need a clinical study, or a so called higher education doctor to tell me otherwise...I do know better....what I'm experiencing.....
    Is what it is. You take your path, I'll take mine. I have a feeling we're all gonna end up in the same spot...lol

Be well..Best wishes.
    We're all brothers and sisters!!

evakat, cbush and Jon Wilkens like this.
  18. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Thank God for first responders, it's amazing what they can accomplish when
    they get there in time. Glad you had a good outcome.
    However...
    I'd want a definitive answer about why she had a heart attack.
    The medical condition you describe is highly unlikely to cause heart problems.
    In very rare circumstances a seizure may cause your heart to stop, but it sounds
    like she wasn't having a seizure and certainly not a seizure intense enough to cause heart trouble.
    Young healthy women don't just have heart attacks over nothing.
    I'm happy for you that she survived but I would consult other doctors until I got
    a definitive reason for her suffering a heart attack.

cbush, Razr and Used2befast like this.
  19. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

OP, glad to hear the outcome was about as best as possible. Best wishes to ~both~ of you!

Used2befast likes this.
  20. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

How is asking a question a " conspiracy theory " ?

And there is no more dungeon, at least not here.

cbush, 418, Sabre699 and 1 other person like this.