1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

H Pylori

Discussion in 'General' started by SteveThompson, May 21, 2023.

1. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

Best of luck to you and your Daughter! I truly hope she gets some peace and stability. That's all I wanted for my son... I can relate! (if she is still suffering, keep going back OR look elsewhere for that gastroenterologist that wants to help and wont stop until they find the cause...)

You see the most recent pics of Gordon Ryan?? He looks better than me still, lol... but way off he peak. WHAT AN ABSOLUTE BEAST of grappling... i mean. the physique looks "artificially assisted" to me.
    350132499_1507024050067846_4671413934743120188_n.jpg

Protect your gut microflora!!! Medical people call it the second brain of your body.

Last edited: Jun 2, 2023
    cbush and tony 340 like this.
  2. JCW

JCW Well-Known Member

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cs3or9q...d&ig_rid=c1eba796-10f1-4534-9b55-2d3aa18e7372

gordonlovesjiujitsu
    Verified

Everyone posts their best. Be confident enough to post your worst. This post is simply to update everyone on my current athletic status. I'm not asking for sympathy or help, and in fact, would prefer if you lose faith in me so I can prove you wrong like I always do. The last time I was this size,(201 lbs,20+ lbs this week) I was 21 years old. When I got the strep in early March, my ears became so inflamed that every time I elevated my heart rate I felt my head would explode. It's been 2 months since I've been able to do any intense activity. I spoke with my doctor and got the silicone stints taken out of my nose and I'm told I cant start lifting for another 3 weeks and training for roughly 2 months. This will make 3 months of 0 activity and 5 months of no training. That, coupled with the fact that over 40 days of antibiotics wasn't great for my stomach, it's safe to say I have a long road back to competition. My focus now, as an athlete, is on getting healthy and helping my team mates/students prepare for matches. No matter how ill I've been, there's nothing worse than not being there to help them prepare for upcoming matches, and not being there to give @danaherjohn the Gordon he deserves. My goal in this sport is simple- double gold in ADCC until I'm 40 years old and have more ADCC medals than Buchecha has world titles. That being said, for 5 years now, my body, specifically my immune system and stomach have been barely cooperating with this plan . Given the time ive missed to nurse my pathetic body back to health, it may be difficult long term to stay ahead of the curve I was once far ahead of. I have done so thus far and have no intention of letting those down to depend on me. The goal isn't to be in the mix having fun. Winning, that's what's fun for me. I will attempt to, and succeed at staying on top until my body quits on me completely. Doctor prescribed antibiotics are as much a gift as they are a curse. Theyve saved my life a fair amount of times, yet also ruined it. Antibiotics have done my body more harm than anything else in my life. Thank you for being patient with my competition schedule. Just know, when I come back, boy, will I be back

cbush likes this.
  3. six6two

six6two AWD

So you believe in evolution, but believe that plants have somehow evolved without a defense for being grazed into extinction? We are not ruminants, and don't need to be with proper diet. A carnivore diet provides extreme results for many reasons.. but not teeth.

4. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Was there an attempt at logic somewhere in this post?

5. six6two

six6two AWD

Well I was just wondering what the point of waving your anthropology degree around in a discussion about nutrition was, while failing to make a single point about nutrition. In hindsight that was definitely not my most logical question. C'est La Beeb.. but good luck with that diet anyways, champ!

tony 340 and pickled egg like this.
  6. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fucking GOLD!

tony 340 and six6two like this.
  7. kenessex

I love C'est La Beeb, instant classic, however, I have advocated no particular diet, only noted that homo sapiens have the dentition of an omnivore. I am also not interested in trashing up a rather useful thread with a pissing match about how evolution works. Also, thanks for recognizing my 1990 SE Regional C Production Championship season, I appreciate that.

8. six6two

six6two AWD

Right.. so you've just engaged in a discussion to attack a diet you know nothing about, with nothing to add about nutrition on any level, but hey at least now we all know you went to a prominent university with a brief race recap from 1990!

In regards to a pretty important thread that really isn't relevant to evolution theory at all: diet is the perfect place to begin getting to the bottom of GI issues. While another beeber seems to thinks "she doesn't need diets", and the best solution is to run straight into the arms of the only industry that is financially dependent on sickness, a carnivore diet would be a great and safe place to start.. and not just for GI issues, FWIW. Jordan Peterson may not be the most stable content creator online overall, but his testimonies along with his daughter's and many of his fans, plus Rogan's content would be a good place to start looking into the "magic" effect of a carnivore diet, including many MD's who now subscribe to this "diet".

9. kenessex

I am sorry that you seem to be unable to grasp the distinction between understanding dentition and what people may choose for their dietary needs to adress concerns with their own body. Again, get it through your head that I have made no attack on any particular diet nor have I advocated any diet for anybody other than myself.
    However, to give you some credit for accuracy I did get one of my degrees from a prominent university within the field of Anthropology.

10. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Report cards at twenty paces, or will you just continue the purse fight? :Poke:

Yzasserina, R1M370 and 27 like this.
  11. six6two

six6two AWD

While that is one hell of a word salad stemming from an extremely prominent education, dentition isn't really related to his daughters health issues on any real level here. You can start as many threads as you need to though, if it helps you cope. :crackup:

tony 340 likes this.
  12. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

Cranial density confers certain evolutionary advantages.
    Disclaimer: I majored in anthropology at a decidedly second tier university.

Jed likes this.
  13. Booger

Booger Well-Known Member

Some days I get all uppity and think I’m pretty bright, then I’ll jump on here and read stuff like this thread with all its big words and ideas, and I realize just how stupid I really am,

Thanks for putting me back in my proper place beeb.

cbush, Jed, britx303 and 2 others like this.
  14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Do I have this right? We have more than one individual who majored in anthropology here? Were you all born wealthy? Did you plan on getting a job? Doing what? Just kidding, that is very cool. :cool:

Shenanigans likes this.
  15. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

My cousin is the wealthiest man I know. He's 100% self made, a venture capitalist. His degree is in Archeology......

Jed and britx303 like this.
  16. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

upload_2023-6-4_9-21-58.jpeg

cbush likes this.
  17. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yes I was teasing. One of the most intelligent and successful people I know took his undergraduate degree in architecture.

britx303 and Gino230 like this.
  18. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

The most successful guy I know dropped out of college, so there's also that too.

R1M370, six6two and britx303 like this.
  19. britx303

I was born, broke as glass…….I just can’t seem to stay super glued together long enough :crackup:

six6two likes this.
  20. britx303

College……….another lobbied scam.:p

R1M370, cbush, six6two and 1 other person like this.