1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Nelson Ledges Road Course 6/17-18/23

Discussion in 'Announcements/Information' started by Mongo, May 24, 2023.

1. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

2. Mark Badillo

Mark Badillo Well-Known Member

Just looked at pre registration for Nelson and it looks like GP500 is no more, that is sad. V3 V4 V5 will run but no class for my 66 Ducati single. Is this the norm now?

3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

For now yes. Feel free to run it up a class - if we get enough of them back on track I'll add the class back in. Basically it was getting silly to a class for one bike that usually only ran VMD.

4. Mark Badillo

Yeah, it looks like the next class up is V3 with a bunch of early sportys. Is that the bulk of that field and do riders show for that?

5. Mark Badillo

Just checked V3 results from last race. H1, H2, Rz, I would be bringing a knife to a bazooka fight. No real place for a Duc bevel single.

6. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

Like he was saying. If you want the class to come back, show up and race the bike. He'll bring the class back if the racers support it. Consider it an investment for next season.

7. Mark Badillo

I hear you, just dont have a class to run it in. Any class suggestions that I am missing? Just want to participate!

8. stickboy274

stickboy274 Stick-a-licious Tire Dude

You said V3 would be the bump up, run that.

9. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

At most events it'd be bringing a knife to no fight at all...Yeah we had people at Cycle Jam and that was great but most events there is no one.

10. prudolf

prudolf Member

Anyone know who the pirelli tire vendor will be for this weekend?

11. Trainwreck

Trainwreck I could give a heck

This was a really great event! Super smooth all weekend. All the racers did fantastic. I'm pretty sure that was the least amount of red flags out of all the times I've been there.

StaccatoFan, RyGuy7 and voss555 like this.
  12. TommyD

TommyD Well-Known Member

sorry i caused one at the end of practice sat.
    thanks to everybody that helped me out

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Did you break something? And sorry you fell!

14. TommyD

TommyD Well-Known Member

broke a small bone in my shoulder,poked a hole in my back/shoulder and alot of body soreness.
    if you thought my bike was bad to start with it's destroyed now.may not see that one again

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

:( That sucks! We'll get an insurance form out to you.

16. TommyD

TommyD Well-Known Member

the city still provides me with good ins.along with my old man ins from the gov. i should be ok.
    after the wealth care system at my local trauma center held me hostage for 12hrs. sat. night/sun morning who knows

17. Scott McKee

Scott McKee FZR crasher

Sorry to hear your that busted up Tommy! I still have your radio, I’ll keep it in the truck till I see you again. You escaped before I could give it back to you. Feel better buddy!

18. TommyD

TommyD Well-Known Member

hooped it helped a liitle.
    good time to remind everybody to buy themselves a radio for the track to hear announcements

19. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

Nice pitting next to you!