1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Macho, Macho men

Discussion in 'General' started by Dave K, May 30, 2023.

1. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

Now for the NIL deals!

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

We’re talking a free stick and maybe a set of cleats and runners at her level at best.

but those deals are pretty crappy for 90% shit for everyone except for the top 5%. We hard passed, rather buy what she likes than use junk.

long path/road likes this.
  3. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

I love this guy! I use to work with a disgruntled trash truck driver in the 90's.He HATED!! BFI so much,he grew out random clumps of hair on his face,and shaved around them as a fuck you to the company.That was some dedication to hatred for a job! Never forgot that guy

27 likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Had a check up with a “friendly” doctor today and although he didn’t reveal in the sheer awesomeness of my mooostache he did question my sheer awesomeness. : crackup:

“not going to write this down, and you’re alive but what the f@ck, dude!?!?! You’re scars and injuries that’d cripple most people? How are you alive much less walking?!?!”

“whelp, I am gawd damn good looking and keep getting better looking every day, can’t rob the world of ALL this.”

couldn’t get into my stupid car for a bit (damn Audi doors) but I won the conversation.

CBRRRRR999, Razr and long path/road like this.
  5. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

shit happens, it's how we move forward ! so..your ok except door damages to the audi? in all seriousness I get it ...

6. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

7. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

my original avitar was a different image... same concept... stache has its own identity.
    hulk.png

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Still waiting on a pic of the patchy growth.:Poke:

9. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Sam won’t let me shave off the WTache and I’m kind of embarrassing it. Wanted a 308 and tiny shorts but I’m grooving on the smaller GMC pickup lately.

shave it off and I’m back to a golf r or S3.