1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Honda RS125 Parts

Discussion in '2-Stroke Machines' started by Thomas999, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Thomas999

Thomas999 Member

I have sold my two 125s and a large number of parts. Sad to see them go but thank you to the buyers. I still have a list of parts to sell. Some highlights: new cylinder, 3 new crankshafts, 63 gaskets, 2 used front wheels, 2 new honda pistons, 6 new vertex pistons, large number of gears, 5 new chains, main jets, power jets, needle jets etc. The link below takes you to a flickr gallery that includes pictures of the parts and at the end of the pictures there is a list of parts and a price list. Shipping would be at your cost but I have been able to ship to the US very reasonably. If you want to bundle parts we can discuss pricing. If you need more pictures or information please reach out.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/196603591@N04/albums/72177720306825773

2. grendels_arm

grendels_arm Sam Green Eggs and Ham

3. Thomas999

Thomas999 Member

Thank you to everyone that has purchased parts!!! I still have a reduced list of parts left:

Cylinder new, head gaskets 0.4,0.5,0.6, head used, exhaust joint, exhaust pipe seal,reed valves, red valve gasket, damper reeds, carb insulator, carb rubber seal sets, water pump gasket, honda pistons, vertex pistons, honda piston pins, pin circles, honda piston rings, vertex piston rings, new crankshaft, numerous gears, brake pads, sprocket collar, original front wheel, spring, grommet and stud fasteners, exhaust pipe, 2002 manual and Japanese manual. Everything is still visible on link above and I have attached a new complete list.

If anything is of interest please reach out and I can provide price for parts and shipping.

4. Hi Thomas,

Are these all NX4 spares ?

Regards
    Rob

5. Thomas999

Thomas999 Member

Yes. Parts were for 2004 rs125r.

Thomas