1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1st it was car guys, then track days, now..

Discussion in 'General' started by joec, May 30, 2023.

1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

And you think Rush is awesome music. That says all we need to know about your take on this.

Sabre699 and Phl218 like this.
  2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

I blew my concert budget for one show Sunday night. Les Claypool's Fearless Flying Frog Brigade with Sean Lennon on guitar and Harry Waters (Rogers son) on keyboards, playing Animals in it's entirety. Was well worth the money to be upfront.

[​IMG]

yuengling910, cha0s#242 and Razr like this.
  3. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Go suck a Yoshimura.

4. ton

ton Arf!

Nice!

Fishbone opened the SLC show. Am a bit sad I missed it

rd400racer likes this.
  5. Phl218

Phl218 .

camping is sold out. so you could drive half an hour from your hotel.

6. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

I’m not driving half an hour from my house for that shit and I’m sure as shit not camping out for it. :D

Phl218, joec and Sabre699 like this.
  7. apriliastallion

apriliastallion Well-Known Member

People make alot of fun of him. But I saw Him a couple years ago and it was damn good. He mostly sang all the popular creed songs and performed them well

8. ton

ton Arf!

Capitalizing “Him” was an interesting slip. Or was it…

9. apriliastallion

apriliastallion Well-Known Member

That is a funny mistake. Honestly we were front row and he really was damn good.

Side note I'd pay good money just to see trust company. They haven't played a show in 12 years and I missed them when they came around. One of my favorites

RightSideUp likes this.
  10. pfhenry

pfhenry Well-Known Member

Thats #1... #2 reason is Phil Anselmo's voice is gone.

I guess if the fans are digging it that's all that really matters..

thrak410 and stk0308 like this.
  11. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Yeah really. 1992 was the last time he did anything good. III kicked ass imo…….and made II a wasted effort. I did see him a couple times for nostalgia sake…….including when he fell off the stage in B-Mo :D But I’m of the “just retire already “ persuasion :cool:

12. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

Spritbox, Jinjer, Evanescence, and After the Funeral I've seen. And they all were quite good.
    Haven't seen Suicidal in a long time, but as long as Mike is interested, should be a good show.
    I've missed my opportunity to see Slipknot, Testament, Overkill, Coal Chamber, Bio Hazzard, and a few more. Not motivation enough to see them as a fest, but interesting.
    Flyleaf reunion with Lacey would be interesting just to see if they make it through the set without exploding.
    Babymetal and Hanabie would be great just to watch the crowd try and do the math whether it's interesting, or an insult.

Overall, probably a good deal for those that are interested in even a handful of bands, and are close by.

13. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Wonder what Till Lindemann's (Rammstein Singer) shows sound like.

14. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

I’m more of an Asskrackpovic man.

15. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Everything I heard about the last one was it's a total shitshow of bad organization.

I don't build outdoor shows anymore so all I know about it is the audience experience was poor for many.

As for racetracks having music festivals that's the norm in Europe. It's actually a great idea. Donington, Rock Am Ring etc...

Phl218 likes this.
  16. joec

joec brace yourself

3 i think he had london may drumming. my hs pal who races his 400/4 out west with ahrma is married to londons sis. they bmore peeps. london can play.

and yes agree. and while youre packing your stuff up can you go get iggy too. lol what a mess.

17. joec

joec brace yourself

the only thing close by vir is that weird neighborhood you drive through and a sheets i think. haha.

stk0308 likes this.
  18. joec

joec brace yourself

lots of space. make all the noise you want. racing would be better. :)

19. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

London was only in Samhain, but only 1 album “I think”……Biscuits was drummer for III. Biscuits >May imho. May gets the bonus points for the MD thing though :beer:

joec likes this.
  20. Past Glory

Past Glory I still have several AVON calendars from the 90's

You know that one only sucks the 'Shroom.