1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

fentanyl

Discussion in 'General' started by backcountryme, Nov 10, 2022.

1. sdg

sdg *

Glad you are still with us. To the OP, very sorry for you loss

long path/road likes this.
  2. long path/road

long path/road let's think about this!..??

op my heart goes out...

3. long path/road

a long path/ long road not always by choice but options given..God bless

CBRRRRR999 and ToofPic like this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

For legitimate patients with legitimate prescriptions, the addiction rate is around 1%.
    Prescriptions for oxycodone are down by over 60% but deaths by opioids have skyrocketed.
    If legitimate prescriptions were the problem then deaths should have declined.
    Don't confuse criminal activity with the practice of medicine. Doctors can be criminals too.

tony 340, Itey, CBRRRRR999 and 2 others like this.
  5. long path/road

describe legitimate patient vs legitimate dr?? when a legitimate prescription is applied? and a Dr just pushes? and doesn't know a particular patient? and just keeps pushing? is it not toxic? not opioid? apologies if wrong but when people who should be trusted, take you down long road....what they want more than anything*? $$$$ I'm guessing ther is a close contact in this.... will say until you've lived it will never understand it.. somehow they have the right to do....right? wrong, no worries. ..will say with personal experience...their weapon is a pill and pushed so they no longer have to think about your problem they just made much Dinero to help their problems.....only good for fixing with a pill instead of fixing a problem and hooking up making comfortable so get paid monthly... over it done with it ...fix a damn bone but get ya awesome for them.. no cures for cancer yet why can't help and work on that? but yet have all answers ? everything as a trial . ..??apologize again but more times than not..when needed there is no answer. ... other than the next best pill they think..of can cure the shit they don't understand..not saying doesn't have a place but the $ value will always keep them in place and help control issues, and it'll all be ok....right . I'm sure we do not know the newest pushed prescription and will say idk want to know till ya get prescribed it?? will say don't trust it.. I'd rather be in normal pain than prescription! to be thinking about their way of so called helping... wish I was a weather guy can be wrong 50% time and get paid for opinion, 100% of time thousands!! more than an individual who has to perform and never make a mistake..sign me up...

BrentA likes this.
  6. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I had acl surgery about 12 years ago, a little before the crackdown on doctors prescribing opioids. I went to get my stitches removed and as I’m in horrible pain the doctor asked me what my pain level was. I was like right now it’s a 10 because it hurt like a motherfucker when they were cutting them out. So he wrote me a prescription for fucking Dilaudid, and he gave me 30 of them! I was perfectly fine an hour later of course, but back then they had to go off your “pain level” or else I’m guessing they’d get in trouble for ignoring it. And now you can be in crazy pain and they’re not allowed to give you shit. They went overboard both ways.

Kyle Brosius likes this.
  7. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

Well I can add another, cousin of a good friend died from it late last week. He and 5 buddies bought some coke, after doing a couple lines the other guys said this shit ain't right and took off to the ER. The cousin said there's nothing wrong with it and didn't go, they found him dead on the couch later. One of the other 5 took 5 doses of Narcan to bring him back.

8. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

Damn… sorry to hear that Bandit

9. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

Damn, cant even trust coke dealers anymore. Not sure what the end game to mixing a sedative with an upper like coke is. Seems counter productive.

10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Sorry for your friend's cousin.

RIP.

11. Jedb

Jedb Professional Novice :-)

profit by cutting the product.
    they're drug dealers, do you think they care if it's flour or fentanyl?
    They care about getting 120 packets out of a kilo instead of 100.

12. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

The price of fent alone keeps it from being used as a cutting agent. Things like laxative, creatine and baby powder is much cheaper per gram.

stk0308 and R1Racer99 like this.
  13. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

I'm guessing they are looking for a cutting agent that still gives a buzz.

14. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

But cut it and it gets weak, then add in a zing so customers are happy. Russian Roulette as always there are just less chambers empty than in days past.

Chino52405 likes this.
  15. gixxerboy55

gixxerboy55 Well-Known Member

Yeah there drug dealers, not smartest people with the best business model.

Itey likes this.
  16. ton

ton Arf!

Think of it like using grain alcohol (200 proof) to make a cocktail.
    1) very small amount of really potent shit
    2) tiny bit of gin for flavor
    3) a shitload of soda for volume

it’ll take you somewhere really lit, that sorta has the spice of what you ordered, and cost the bar almost nothing to make.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  17. gixer1100

gixer1100 CEREAL KILLER

years ago a good friend was found the same way by his parents one morning, he was in his mid 20s. was a great guy...still missed.

18. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

Youre mixing uppers and lowers though, thats the issue. Youre not hitting coke to go lay down somewhere. I get the fent with the heroin and the weed, that all makes sense. Or at least as much as abusing drugs makes sense.

19. ton

ton Arf!

You’re trying to logic the thing from a user experience perspective.

Demand will not be reduced by a mediocre high or even a relatively small percentage of deaths. What matters from the cartel perspective is supply chain. And fentanyl solves most of that through ease of manufacture and extreme potency. Essentially limitless supply also means massive reduction in felt loss through seized shipments.

Jedb and BrentA like this.
  20. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

The opium wars in reverse. Revenge is a dish best served cold.