1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

My Cycle Jam Report

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Fuzzy317, May 29, 2023.

1. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I was crash truck all four days of the 2023 Cycle Jam at Road Atlanta.

Thursday: drove 34 miles, picked up 16 bikes, and helped transport flags and radios
    Friday: drove 44.4 miles (25.2 were during the 4 hour endurance race), picked up 13 bikes, and other trips
    Saturday: drove 30.5 miles, picked up 9 bikes, and other trips
    Sunday: drove 26.6 miles (5.7 miles helping rearrange airfence "dog houses"), and other trips
    ===
    total of 135.5 miles, picked up 45 bikes (some were picked up twice)

MattTries, E Reed, 418 and 3 others like this.
  2. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Were you involved in the air fence weenie roast I saw on FB? I wasn't there, but I appreciate you guys all the same. Except the crash truck driver at Daytona. I took a big shot there in March, and when I got back to the pits on the crash truck, the guy says "get back up there and get your bike down". Fortunately I had some buddies there to help me. After, I said to my buddy, "you think he says that to Dale Jr after he spins into the wall?" His reply- "you ain't Dale Jr." :crackup:

BrentA likes this.
  3. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Yeah, I got there near the start of the bonfire and helped unstrap & pulled away a couple of air fence sections.

Gino230 likes this.
  4. BrentA

BrentA Very expensive.

lol... Ladies and gentlemen, we had a pleasure serving you this afternoon. Please remember to tip your crash truck drivers and we'll see you at the next T1.

Gino230 likes this.