My Cycle Jam Report

Discussion in 'Race Reports' started by Fuzzy317, May 29, 2023.

1. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

I was crash truck all four days of the 2023 Cycle Jam at Road Atlanta.

Thursday: drove 34 miles, picked up 16 bikes, and helped transport flags and radios
    Friday: drove 44.4 miles (25.2 were during the 4 hour endurance race), picked up 13 bikes, and other trips
    Saturday: drove 30.5 miles, picked up 9 bikes, and other trips
    Sunday: drove 26.6 miles (5.7 miles helping rearrange airfence "dog houses"), and other trips
    ===
    total of 135.5 miles, picked up 45 bikes (some were picked up twice)

MattTries, E Reed, 418 and 3 others like this.
  2. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

Were you involved in the air fence weenie roast I saw on FB? I wasn't there, but I appreciate you guys all the same. Except the crash truck driver at Daytona. I took a big shot there in March, and when I got back to the pits on the crash truck, the guy says "get back up there and get your bike down". Fortunately I had some buddies there to help me. After, I said to my buddy, "you think he says that to Dale Jr after he spins into the wall?" His reply- "you ain't Dale Jr." :crackup:

BrentA likes this.
  3. Fuzzy317

Fuzzy317 a Crash Truck near you

Yeah, I got there near the start of the bonfire and helped unstrap & pulled away a couple of air fence sections.

Gino230 likes this.
  4. BrentA

BrentA Very expensive.

lol... Ladies and gentlemen, we had a pleasure serving you this afternoon. Please remember to tip your crash truck drivers and we'll see you at the next T1.

Gino230 likes this.