1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 5 | Le Mans | France | May 12-14

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, May 8, 2023.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I totally get the part where the results on Sunday can be improved thanks to the lessons from Saturday. It's the opposite outcome that I'm saying is much more difficult to tie to the two-race format. If you screw up and crash on Sunday, I am not convinced that it would have been different under the old format. Unless you go out Sunday on the same half-used tire, or some shit like that.

I am too tired to find the right words to explain my thinking clearly, but I promise it's not as dumb as it sounds. :D

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I'm pretty sure Kalex appreciated the data from Marquez fighting for the podium until 2 laps from the end rather than Mir's ride into the gravel 13 laps earlier, for god knows what position....

But I'll agree with 27, Mir's mom is eye candy..... but that's not much use for Kalex or Honda.

BigBird, cbush, 27 and 1 other person like this.
  3. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

4. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

upload_2023-5-16_18-33-21.png

bleacht likes this.
  5. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

Wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers.

Is that still a thing?

KneeDragger_c69 likes this.
  6. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

I love Herve's response to Pecco's latest whining! He is spot on.
    Pecco needs to just shut up and ride.

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

8. Basura

Basura Well-Known Member

I haven't been able to find the full interview. However, as far as I can tell, he was responding to an overall safety question asked via his and Mav's incident. He says that since there isn't a difference between the factory & satellite / independent teams anymore the racing is closer and we have more contact. He goes on to say he would like the factory bikes to be faster by.6/.7 BUT its unclear if he meant on purpose or just because the satellite / independents get last years bikes and in theory the new bikes should be better.

9. 27

27 Well-Known Member

And considering his mentor switched from Honda to Yamaha because they claimed it was the bike that was winning, not the rider...

If accurately conveyed it’s bullshit... a true champion competitor should want to win on equal equipment to their competition... that way they know they are the best at that moment at least.... imho of course

Basura, BigBird and cbush like this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I'm sure Quartararo's heart bleeds for Bagnaia and his terrible plight.

Basura, ungwaha, cpettit and 3 others like this.
  11. 27

27 Well-Known Member

hey Papa hows Zarco’s manager’s kid doing? I forget their last name... always liked Zarco’s couch surfing to GP story...

and you have insight into Fabio’s issues? You think it’s just the tires won’t work on the Yamaha? I haven’t looked at lap times to compare to last year to see who sped up or slowed down... I just know Fabio hits the ground trying to keep up

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Lorenzo Fellon (cancer took his dad late last season, by the way). He came into the season with a shoulder injury that was worth than they thought and would have been operated on during the off-season, if they had known. He tried to race in the opening round (maybe also second one, I forget) and realized it wasn't going to work out so he got the surgery and has been sidelined since. He has been replaced by VR46's Andrea Migno until his return.

Nope.

27 likes this.
  13. Black89

Black89 Well-Known Member

14. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

BigBird likes this.
  15. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

Damn I should read all the previous posts before posting the same damn thing....scroll back to bigbird's post.

BigBird likes this.
  16. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

You are a few tenths too slow

27 likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

probably on a satellite bike

DJ Baker, Phl218, Basura and 5 others like this.
  18. IrocRob

IrocRob Well-Known Member

19. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Bagnaia says he was misquoted and taken out of context. I believe him. Mostly because I can't really believe anyone would say shit like that and mean it.

KneeDragger_c69 and Phl218 like this.
  20. Phl218

Phl218 .