1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

North West 200 is a go !!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Yama-saurus, Mar 15, 2023.

1. Yama-saurus

Yama-saurus Well-Known Member

2. motodog650

motodog650 pissed-off bloody wanker

That would be Garry McCoy. Not the same guy unless they spelled his name wrong. Would be cool if it was though!

Sweatypants likes this.
  3. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

I thought the same thing. But, if it was old GP tire burner Garry McCoy surely there would have been some pretty serious press. He's a more successful GP rider than McWilliams and you can't avoid knowing his every move when it comes to the NW.

Sweatypants and motodog650 like this.
  4. stk0308

stk0308 Well-Known Member

5. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

That's a lot of money wasted not to mention there goes seat time for the TT which is a big part of the NW200.

6. Sweatypants

Sweatypants I am so smart! S-M-R-T... I mean S-M-A-R-T!

damn. yea i was about to say, that would be awesome and this is about to get REAL hectic out there haha

7. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Different Gary. Still a cool guy tho.

I was indeed there too :flag: for some reason I never get much attention as an American despite holding our national record in the race lol. Patricia deserves the press she gets tho, PR is a job and she works a lot harder at it. And Cory was flying! Won 2023 Best Newcomer for finishing 7th in the Twins race. If he comes back on a big bike, I'll be pretty hard-pressed to defend my place as record-holder.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsPQlxjoVsH/

Last edited: May 14, 2023
  8. CR750

CR750 Well-Known Member

Love watching you improve every secession; I wish I had your dedication early in my racing career (nah I am just jealous). Good luck at the TT, hopefully the NW did its job as a tune up.

9. L8RSK8R

L8RSK8R Well-Known Member

I'm two hours away from Portstewart in Newcastle Co. Down and couldn't make it up for the races.
    Great turnout of spectators this year and the weather cooperated beautifully.

I'm flat out at horses, two foals on the ground and another one due in 4 weeks.

Steeltoe likes this.