1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RST/In & Motion Help Needed

Discussion in 'General' started by MotoGP69, May 8, 2023.

1. MotoGP69

MotoGP69 Well-Known Member

I purchased an RST airbag suit from the UK and came to find that I can’t activate track mode in the US. I called them this morning and track mode is only available for the suits STG sells (uses serial number). Do others in this situation just use street mode?

I’ve read elsewhere that you can register with a UK address, but I need them to ship an In & Box (brain) to my address, which complicates that option.

Any suggestions from other users are appreciated. Thanks

2. Circacee

Circacee Well-Known Member

Following..

3. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

That seems pretty shit. I'm in the UK for the next month and a half for the NW200 and TT; pm your details and I'll try to get in touch with them and help sort it out.

4. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

Also, shot in the dark, but contacting STG might get you some help as well. They may not be massively inclined, seeing as how you didn't purchase it from them, but at the same time they're good people and I imagine would want to help you out just because that's what they do.

5. phelan77

phelan77 Well-Known Member

Wow that sucks if there are limiting track mode to STG suits only. I purchase my RST airbag suit from UK as well as was able to activate track mode base on international setting but I am based in Asia at this moment.

6. sdg

sdg *

Is this openly stated anywhere in pre-sale literature?