1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 GSXR 750 Track Bike for sale with extras $2750

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by stimpee, Jan 2, 2023.

1. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

Are you still going to be at Tally and have interest? Trying to decide whether to pack it up to bring, or whether I should bring the 2-fiddy and try to get it running again for some small backup bike fun!

2. Juelz

Juelz Member

Hey man I had something come up I have to pay for more important. Cant buy the bike this weekend. I appreciate it though.

3. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

Something more important than motorcycles? Does not compute....

Lol

I am bringing the bike anyway, so it will be at Tally and at the 3 day barber weekend after if anyone is interested. I have the cert of origin with me, and all of the spares!

4. NickZ

NickZ New Member

Do you ever make it to njmp

5. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

Would love to, but have no plans to. That would be a serious haul for us....

6. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

Bumpity bump. Lots of interest, but somehow things keep falling apart or getting kiboshed...

This is a ready to go track machine!

$2500 obo

7. Bardimus

Bardimus Well-Known Member

I'll gladly take it as a donation if no one else buys it and you want a tax writeoff!

8. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

Some rube on FB marketplace messaged me an offer of $500 for it today.

My response to him: "Lol nice try. I would set it on fire and ride it off a cliff to make a video before I would sell it for anywhere close to that."

:D

shart3 and Bardimus like this.
  9. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

This is a WTF bump. So tired of FB Marketplace idiots. Somebody on here buy this as a backup bike, rain bike, stupid track tricks bike. Or something. Had two guys bail on buying it because their girlfriends said no. Don't be that guy....

Bardimus likes this.
  10. stimpee

stimpee Active Member