1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cat theft question

Discussion in 'General' started by Norton 357, Jul 26, 2021.

1. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

2. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

well when he gets out he can install RV AC gaskets full time!! :)

tony 340 and Motofun352 like this.
  3. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

And not one suggestion for alcohol and a nail gun with a disabled safety......

4. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Fucking idiot.

5. nigel smith

nigel smith Well-Known Member

It's not a crime until you're convicted.

6. malik ross

malik ross Waits for his asskicking.

7. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

I'm on the operations side of a large commercial/residential insulation company and I have a few branches around the country that utilize this service. It's a bit pricy, but for the locations with larger volume and significantly more assets that are ripe for the picking (and in more remote areas) it has been very effective.

8. Norton 357

Norton 357 Well-Known Member

We just got hit Friday night but the a'hole only got one from an Isuzu NPR. I have Cat Clamps on all of our larger trucks and it think it took him so long to get the first one that he called it a night and left.

We have video of him cutting the fence and cutting the cat off with a grinder and saw, took him almost 30 minutes to get the one.

Our security system alerted APD but they never showed up. It's frustrating to watch the video and the dude is in no hurry, just strolls away with a cat under his arm. The police in Atlanta aren't going after them and they thieves know it, so you are on your own.

9. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's messed up. Can the system alert you at the same time as the cops? If the thieves are not worried about how long it takes them, you are one of your people might have enough time to get there.

10. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

If only there were an industrial-grade bug zapper "mat" that activated with a pressure switch.
    TaserMatâ„¢. :D

11. Norton 357

Norton 357 Well-Known Member

The owner lives a couple of miles away and usually comes in if there is an alert but he was out of town that night. I'm not sure he would be up to confronting a criminal but he could at least get a look at the vehicle and a tag number.

I'm 20 miles away so I could never make it in time to catch them

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Yeah, I wasn't thinking in terms of administering justice, but rather causing them to flee simply by approaching the lot.