1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy $#!+. My wife is in the middle of an active shooter.

Discussion in 'General' started by auminer, May 6, 2023.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm seeing posts regarding that, too, but I can't find any matching tats among the plethora of MS13 tat images online. I don't think it is.

2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

3. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

9 children and adults exterminated in just a couple minutes....Fucking so sad :-(
    Fear to think what would have happened had the police officer, not been literally "Johnny on the Spot".
    It would have been exponentially worse.
    Glad he did what was required and advance. Either he took the guy out w a head /throat shot..it was able to penetrate the body armor. either way....dozens of people were likely saved.
    Only 1x latley have I heard of a armed citizen, saving the day .that was a couple months ago ,what was it in the Dakotas? at a mall..kid pulled his gun and killed the gunman. Wish it would happen more often....even before they go on these demonic rampages.
    The Police are really starting to get mobilized and selflessly act fast... recently. After the other debacles...
    It's a very disturbing but confusing time in History...really before the California Mc Donald's incident in the 80s..this type of thing just did not happen. I've researched it to a fair degree and mass shootings and schools shootings ..just didn't really happen, and when it did a fair amount of the instances were related to love affairs and triangles where it was generally faculty involved.
    The one thing that still haunts me is that mother f*#ker who went to the Amish community to the schoolhouse and tied up all the little, little girls in a row at the chalkboard and then one by one shot them all...
    Really ..is that Human?
    Not in my book.....we're not the same...In a world where we are being told to be more tolerant, civilized, progressive...people/society at their core are becoming......soulless, with little regard, empathy,compassion toward others?

Last edited: May 7, 2023
  4. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Paragraphs. Just a suggestion.

Mike Dillon and ungwaha like this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I've seen much, much worse. Mutual friend. :D

Steeltoe, notbostrom and Yzasserina like this.
  6. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Rz, take it to Phl's place.

Sabre699 likes this.
  7. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

And the idiots in the msm are already at it. Regarding the identified shooter, Mauricio Garcia, an article linked from the one above says:

“Investigators now believe he may have been a white supremacist or neo-Nazi, who followed extremists ideologies.”

Mauricio Garcia —> white supremacist.

gmafb

Rebel635, brex, Dragginass and 3 others like this.
  8. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Yeah well, you back up while the facts sort themselves out. Mental illness (meant in the most liberal interpretation, IOW, if you have a problem and you think the solution to that problem is to show up to a mall in SWAT gear and mow down a 5 year old, you are the problem) plus firearms not a good idea. And society needs to say that and enforce it. At the end of the day, bad guy dead. Absolute heroic cop. And devastation for a bunch of loved ones.

This old Rz likes this.
  9. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I wasn't going to mention it, but the missus is CCW. She was packing, and never intends to NOT do so ever again. She didn't, and wouldn't, go seeking to be a hero, never took it out of her purse, but she did unzip that pocket and situate herself with a good field of fire on the front of the storage room.

Without that cop, I might not have a wife. At least I knew she had means to protect herself. That was priceless comfort I'll not allow to be infringed.

10. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

11. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Looks like we're being set up for another summer of love in '24. Like clockwork.

brex and cbush like this.
  12. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enrique_Tarrio?wprov=sfti1

backbone likes this.
  13. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Garbage. Wikipedia is opinion, not fact.
    And in some cases, propaganda.

14. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Possibly. Maybe this is a do your own research scenario?Ask who’s in charge at the next meetup?

15. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

This.

16. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

17. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

Is this directed at me? If so, I’m advocating exactly this ^^^, unlike the propagandists in the msm quoting “unnamed sources” speculating about the shooter’s motives on the condition of anonymity.

How many times have we seen this? There’s a shooting, immediately the msm is speculating the shooter is a “right wing extremist” or “white supremacist”, and then lo and behold, the shooter votes for the party of tolerance, is non-binary, or left a decidedly NOT right wing manifesto.

You’d think the msm would learn right? Then you realize - the goal isn’t to report accurately. :)

Rebel635, tl1098 and mike w like this.
  18. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

No, else I would have quoted you. Maybe people have been watching their TVs or whatever so long they think the actual facts are instantaneously available. Gathering the evidence is a painstaking, laborious, process. Give it a minute. The media can wait. My reference to the DM was indicative of that’s where to look, not that that is what actually took place. Let the professionals sort it out.

Gixxerguy855 and cbush like this.
  19. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

@This old Rz It happens way more than you think but it doesn’t make the headlines. I hate to send anybody to anything Colion Noir but he posts videos of good guys with guns pretty often, like a couple a week. He spends maybe 2-3 minutes talking about the shooting then 7-8 minutes why we need to go see his buddies at USCCA which I guess are the ones writing him the biggest checks at the moment.

cbush likes this.
  20. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Carrying off body is better than not carrying, glad she had something. Has she ever tried carrying on person? There are shit tons of proper holsters that don’t have to be tied to a gun belt these days.

Glad she had the awareness to get a good sight line and kept her cool when the shit hit the fan.

auminer likes this.