1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Holy $#!+. My wife is in the middle of an active shooter.

Discussion in 'General' started by auminer, May 6, 2023.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Allen Premium Outlet mall, Allen TX

It's not even on the local news yet.

She's fine, holed up in the stockroom at Chico's.

:mad:

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Wow, I hope they didn't/don't hurt too many people.

3. auminer

4. auminer

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

6. auminer

Sounds like the shooter has been killed. Reports of a second shooter but he matches the description of the DB.

7. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Of all the places on earth to go full retard with a gun, Texass would be very low on my list.

8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Damn WTH!?

9. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

The people streaming out of there is crazy. Must be thousands. ATF/police has everyone in evacuation mode.

10. Chino52405

Chino52405 Well-Known Member

Sorry man that's awful. Glad the wife is unharmed.

11. USracer900

USracer900 Well-Known Member

Glad your wife is ok. The shootings in Nashville and Louisville were close to home for me. This stuff is insane.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  12. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

I'll donate $200 to the air fence fund if she headshots him.

Gorilla George and A. Barrister like this.
  13. auminer

She's out. We're going to Aldi's.

BigBird, wsmc42, backbone and 5 others like this.
  14. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

Glad your wife is safe, scary shit.

15. Gixxerguy855

Gixxerguy855 Well-Known Member

Man, wife and I were just contemplating going over there too. Wow. Waiting for all the background info to come out. Happy your wife is okay.

16. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Wow. Glad she is safe.

17. Wingnut

Wingnut Well-Known Member

Glad to hear she's safe.

18. auminer

Thanks all. Now I'm just mad at the selfish idiot SOB(s?) that did this. Glad one of them is room temperature, not watching the news about it to see what's going on with the reports of possible second and third asshats involved.

19. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Treat Her Right Tonight..Amigo!!!
    That's downright gut wrenching right there.
    Glad it all worked out for her and yourself.

I Don't really know where to land anymore w the whole gun debate topic..there's no solid ground to stand on ...anymore.
    The world's goin mad.. society is changing far more unexpectedly and in a direction no one ever thought it would go. I just never thought I be seeing innocent people gunned down with appalling regularity..I can't fathom the mindset....I doubt any of you guys & gals can either...it's worrisome.
    Craziest thing I grew up in LA never worried once really about my safety out in public I've honestly had a couple close calls in my life but chalk that up to being young and stupid and putting myself in situations I shouldn't have been in... But never walking around the streets day or night was I ever worried now I moved to the suburbs now I'm now in the desert, I worry more about my safety now with 10 acres around me than I ever have in my life.. the effing loser white folk out here don't even get me started man! Going to a movie or a mall freaks me the Fk out.... I'll end up being the guy that gets in trouble for having a CCW on me from a metal detector at a Denny's...lol

Are there any lil Gilligan's Islands anymore...I'd like to shipwreck there permanently.!...I love my Country ..but alot of the people..not so much anymore.....
    I don't know what I'd do if someone I cherish was in danger, imminent or if God forbid something happened?
    Again.... Glad all is well!!! hold each other tight tonight!
    I'll turn on the news...hopefully the guy is aired out and bleed out slowly....

Last edited: May 6, 2023
    Rance Taylor, ducnut and ToofPic like this.
  20. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Ground is the same and the problem is still the same. Mentally unstable people in ever increasing numbers. Until we want to tackle that problem instead of trying to blame an inanimate object it will only get worse.

Last edited: May 6, 2023