Tim francis's father needs some help

Discussion in 'General' started by Handicapped Racer, Jul 8, 2004.

1. Handicapped Racer

Handicapped Racer Well-Known Member

Clyde francis is trying to put his sons 600rr back together, from what he's told me he needs a rear rim and a oil pan. If anyone can help him let me know. i want to help as much as i can, Just tell me what you want for the parts, and you will receive it!

Thanks to all!

2. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Cost.

Just let me know.

3. Chip

Chip Registered

Re: Re: Tim francis's father needs some help

Ditto

4. Putter

Putter Ain't too proud to beg

5. Handicapped Racer

Re: Re: Tim francis's father needs some help

thanks guys i forgot a fuel tank! sorry

Last edited: Jul 8, 2004
  6. motorcycleman

motorcycleman Well-Known Member

about the parts you need

I can get them at cost if you need like most other people, but your best bet is i will look on ebay and in the salvage yards for an oil pan, fuel tank, and a rear rim.....................i am looking GOD SPEED TIM Pelphrey 185 nv let me know..........later man

7. Handicapped Racer

Re: about the parts you need

what's up john, how was road A. and how are you feeling after your ride in turn 5 at sumitt.

he's been on ebay and he's told me every time he's near to winning he's been outbid at the last second. lol i feel his pain, it's happened to me a few times.:D :D

#249 Well-Known Member

Catch up with me when you get time.

9. Handicapped Racer

call me your not picking up your cell! 401-516-4144

10. motorcycleman

motorcycleman Well-Known Member

what up #18 how are ya

Road A was a blast and i got my times close to where i needed to be to be competitive. I was 5th in the solo 16 on the last lap and run wide in turn 7 and lost three spots. I still got like a 100 bucks for 9th .......... not too bad. I started next to last row in C superstock, no points in that class, just started running that class that weekend and out of 66 bikes i finished 17th from next to last row. Doyer ran great and Troy was up for it too, but i only managed a 1:37.9 on my best lap and i need to be in the 1:36s and consistant 1;37 to compete. I was pleased since i hadn't been there with the new kink in the track and i can't wait to hang out with ya sometime soon. Oh ya, are you doing the National at Summit coming up? If so i will come just to race a little and see ya for a few laps maybe.........let me know..... Pelphrey#185
    call me if you need anything 859-492-3866

11. mizter1

mizter1 Mizter1

Terrance,

Did you see who stole your 4th place spot in points in C superbike? Ha HA :p

12. Handicapped Racer

oh that is so foul so foul ruuuuuuuuuuubbbbb it in just rub it in!

13. Putter

Terrance, how is the bike coming along?

14. Handicapped Racer

um and you arrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeee?????????????

15. Putter

Just someone who is curious about how the bike is coming along cause it's cool what you are doing. Sorry dude.

16. Handicapped Racer

ok im sorry i got confused, i thought you were speaking of the endurance bike im building, forgive me! I gave Mr francis the info, so he should be getting wiht darrin or skip!

I'm so sorry forgive me please, im a iggot

17. Putter

All good Mr. Raceer. I got your PM. You must be still be shell shocked from having a pic of a guy tryin to kiss ya posted on the internet.:D

#249 Well-Known Member

That makes two of us (at least two). :p

:D

19. Putter

Yeah, not exactly what I would want floating around. Oh well, at least Terrance looked surprised and not uhmmm happy.:D

20. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

So you are implying that this has happened to you but the photos aren't on the net, yet?