1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'22/23 NHL Hockey

Discussion in 'General' started by rd400racer, Oct 11, 2022.

1. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

The Wild didn't even show up last night. Skated around like they didn't even care.

2. code3ryder

code3ryder Well-Known Member

GG's! I hear you on the tickets. I hope we play the Avs next (I'm near Denver) but holy hell the tickets will be unobtainable.

3. prm

prm Well-Known Member

The Avs are hanging on by a thread. Hope they show up for game 7.

4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Bruins out…Tampa bay out…avalanche next to be upset?

Killswitch likes this.
  5. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Ugh. Avs out.

6. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Wow, both of last year finalists out, B's out, Laffs in. What a wild playoff season.... no pun intended...;)

7. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

Two great game 7’s. I’d rather watch the Av’s and Bruins play in the next round, hope Florida and Seattle can make it a good series.

8. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Guess the Bruins should have saved one of those regular season wins for game 7. Too soon? :D

9. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

If the Panthers continue that style of play and maintain the same intensity level I think they will give the Leafs problems.

10. R1Racer99

I hate Tkachuk, but he’s a fucking animal this year. No way they win that series without him and they might go further if he keeps it up. Still a douche though.

11. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Damn no shit Boston is out?

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

And the winner of the President's Trophy is...no wait!
    Kiss of death...:Poke:

R1Racer99 likes this.
  13. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

I'm hoping Gerard Gallant doesn't get a cab ride tonite !

14. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

Cabs are here !

15. R1Racer99

That was entertaining for a 4-0 game. Trouba’s hit was vicious, can’t believe there was no penalty, hope the dude isn’t too concussed after that.

16. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Entertaining?! The Rangers didn't even show up. Trouba's hit was the only play the entire team made all night. I can't even be too upset because the Devils outplayed my Rangers so completely that there was never the slightest chance they could win this game. I love every player on the team, but I wouldn't care if they blew the entire group apart (except for Shesty) and started over. Devils showed that speed kills. Oh well, looks like my Spring just opened up. I'll watch some games but could care less about the outcome. Guess I'll pull for the Panthers, at least they have some heart.

Sabre699 and R1Racer99 like this.
  17. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

Guess all those high priced rentals didn’t work out. It has been raining here off and on for 4 or 5 days, but 2 small rays of sunshine popped through with the Bruins and Rangers losing. :D

YamRZ350, R1Racer99 and Raceless man like this.
  18. R1Racer99

I completely agree with you, especially since my team blew up in the playoffs too. But as a non-fan of either of those teams I thought that was pretty good hockey. Can’t believe a no name goalie shut out an all star team like that. You guys and Boston proved that adding talent mid season doesn’t mean much unfortunately.

rd400racer likes this.
  19. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Yep, the no show from the big stars definitely hurt. Plus the Devils swarmed the ice like a gang of angry bees. And lets face it, how many times have we seen a hot goalie take over a Cup run. One thing I was reminded of this morning; the Devils were the 3rd best team in the NHL this year, so it shouldn't have been that much of a surprise. Oh well, opening day is only 5 months away:D

R1Racer99 likes this.
  20. lee955i

lee955i The Traveling Gnome

Ya gotta admit, on the first goal, Palat showed the reason he was brought in. Tenacious steal there !!!

R1Racer99 likes this.