1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 4 | Jerez | Spain | April 28-30

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 24, 2023.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

[​IMG]

pfhenry likes this.
  2. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

Why is that funny? Dude has been putting in work developing that bike. Comes in off the bench and finishes top 6. It's impressive.

KneeDragger_c69, BHP41, Nic and 4 others like this.
  3. knedragon29

knedragon29 Well-Known Member

The officiating during these playoffs has been insane !

4. gapman789

gapman789 Well-Known Member

Jeebus, on a sidenote....Did i really just watch 2 1/2 hrs of "Hitting the Apex" for the lst time on MAVTV?! That movie is almost 10 yrs old. Freakin' awesome.

BigBird likes this.
  5. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

Yep, sounds like the VAR decisions in the Premier league every week.

Jedb likes this.
  6. rwdfun

rwdfun

We’re finally getting semi-Moto3 level close racing where anyone of 10ish riders on 3 different manufacturers can win at any time and they are going to ruin it with these BS in race penalties.

If they keep this up, we are only seeing the start of riders waving their arms after every close pass with or without a touch. It’s going to become the equivalent of F1 drivers bitching to their “team” every time they get passed. *cough* Verstappen. *cough*

Marquez might have a couple less championships if he had been penalized for his antics like they are now. Now that I think of it maybe they’re trying to show precedence to defend against the Honda appeal of MM’s current penalty.

DJ Baker likes this.
  7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Of course it's impressive. I'm laughing because it's so awesome!
    I think by the end he was miserable at Honda now he gets to ride worry free, get paid a shit ton of money and race whenever he wants to and have a blast. He's living the dream.

8. Dragginass

Dragginass Well-Known Member

I gotcha. Yeah, I don't think Pedrosa ever had as much fun at a race weekend as he just did.

9. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

The amusing detail may be that if Bagnaia had not apologised to Miller, he may got on scott free. Miller went wide, it was a classic block pass.

Again M2 was a snooze fest of sorts. The only excitement, if we can call as such, was expecting Lowes to toss at any point in the race.

He didn't! Cheers to him! :beer:

10. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

What's that say about the current crop of riders when a 37 year old retiree come off the bench, and puts in a shift like that..........

It was fun to watch, and I'm glad Dani gets to enjoy his retirement doing stuff like that. He's living the dream.

SundaySocial and BigBird like this.
  11. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Probably that the bike he's developing is really good. And that he's always been one of the fastest around when he doesn't end up on the ground broken.

stk0308 and Dan Dubeau like this.
  12. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

I dont think Fabio deserves a long lap. Total race incident. Poor Oli...taken out again smh

I just don't understand the rough passing infraction
    -penalty. It's a no contact-no block sport I guess.
    I was like what the heck is Pecco doing then they said he was notified of the infraction. Then passes Miller again:confused:...this MotoGP season is like no other.

13. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I agree with all of that.

14. prm

prm Well-Known Member

Happy to see KTM getting competitive. Love seeing Miller and Binder on the podium (x2). Do not understand penalty for Pecco.

Circacee, Senna and Triple X like this.
  15. BigBird

BigBird blah

HPPT, Chino52405 and Triple X like this.
  16. BigBird

BigBird blah

17. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

ungwaha, Phl218, Yzasserina and 2 others like this.
  18. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

I thought heart attack for sure yesterday lol

DJ Baker and MachineR1 like this.
  19. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Tardozzi will likely one day suffer from a celebration induced heart stoppage.....

EDIT: Beaten to this point by a few seconds. :eek:

DJ Baker and Quicktoy like this.
  20. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

Just proves more than one person is thinking it.

DJ Baker and BigBird like this.