1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2010 Graves R6 Ex-AMA Beck/DeHaven Supersport bike.

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Numlock, Apr 28, 2023.

1. Numlock

Numlock Well-Known Member

Chassis was originally built by Graves for Michael Beck in 2008 as a B-bike. In 2010 it was updated fully to spec for Austin DeHaven's B-bike.
    2011 it was used as a practice bike in the states as Austin was racing in WSBK.
    2012 it was raced in numerous AMA Daytona Sport bike events under the Triple Crown Racing banner. This was one of three machines ran for Austin DeHaven that year.
    2013 the bike was used for local club events and track days and seen no use after 2017.
    Motor was rebuilt at Graves in 2016. Has around 4 weekends on it.

This was the info I was given when I bought it from Austin's dad. I bought it in 2019.
    I only rode it for 3 sessions on a slow track day. I've been struggling with some physical and mental health problems so I only rode it that time.
    Unfortunately when I flushed out the radiator fluid it was very rusty. Its been sitting with distilled water and water wetter for 4 years. I ran clean water through it until it was clean and some radiator cleaner through it but it needs to be cleaned out more.
    I think the radiator might be clogged or needs a new one. Bike over heats when I let it idle for a few minutes. If I run my fan in front of it it doesn't over heat.
    I've priced it lower because of this.
    $6500

GP-Tech 30mm cartridges(custom spec)
    K-Tech DDS-Pro(only has 1 race weekend and 1 track day on it)
    Includes new bodywork(lost the tail) and brand new never installed tank
    AIM Mychron lap timer and MyLaps transponder
    Graves everything installed including rearsets, clipons, full titanium exhaust, engine covers, and even the endurance stand bracket for Daytona
    Full custom programed Flashtune ECU with Dynojet piggyback and quickshifter(custom engine braking/corner entry mapping, throttle mapping)
    Pitbull rear stand and Powerstands front stand that lifts from the bottom of the triple.
    1 brand new spare Graves carbon fiber exhaust can
    Spare rear sprockets
    GPR steering stabilizer
    Comes with a stock rear rotor not that lightened one in the photos.
    Printed out service manual
    Pirelli SC2 slicks from 2019 with only 3 slow track day sessions on them

$6500 located in Murrieta, CA 92563

Last edited: Apr 28, 2023
  2. Numlock

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="a/9Bg3VUW" data-context="false" ><a href="//imgur.com/a/9Bg3VUW"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Last edited: Apr 28, 2023
  3. Numlock

4. Numlock

5. Numlock

Bike doesn't overheat anymore. Flushed out the radiator a couple times with CLR and installed a brand new water pump.

6. Alex Yampo

Alex Yampo Well-Known Member

PM sent

7. jd.denim

jd.denim New Member

do you have a title?

8. Numlock

No title. Bike has only been a race bike. There is no VIN stamped on the frame.

9. omarR1

omarR1 Well-Known Member

picture are not working

10. Numlock

Working on my end? I tried on different browsers. Let me know if it still doesn’t work.

11. cbush

cbush Well-Known Member

Working here.

12. Numlock

Bump
    $5500

13. Numlock

14. Numlock

Bump