1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mint 1994 Honda CBR600F2 race bike

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Arthur Diaz, Apr 27, 2023.

1. Arthur Diaz

Arthur Diaz Member

1994 CBR600F2 race bike. Professionally built engine & dyno tuned by Rich Conrath. Wiseco +2mm, FCR33 flat slide carbs, custom cams, Nikasil lined cylinders, balanced crankshaft, ported heads, valve job, all new bearings, Dynatek Dyna 2000 programable ignition, charging system removed, etc. Built in 2019 from a mint, 8,000 mile street bike. Sharkskinz bodywork with professional paint job. Fox shock and GPTech forks set up for 180-200 lb rider. Vortex 520 gearing and Vortex gas cap. Braided steel brake lines. Woodcraft rear sets. F3 rear wheel. Titanium bolts throughout. Spare parts package included. Frame, wheels, bodywork, engine and controls are all in 100% mint condition. I raced this in the CCS vintage class (before they discontinued it) and recently in WERA V6-HW, V7-HW and V7-MW. The bike won every race.

You will not find a nicer, or faster F2. Over $14,000 invested. The price is $7,000. Contact me and I can answer your questions and send you pics.

2. Arthur Diaz

Arthur Diaz Member

I'm new to the forum and haven't figured out how to upload pictures. It keeps telling me the file is too large. If someone can help me upload pics, I will post a bunch. Otherwise, contact me and maybe I can just email some to you.

3. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

This and your other two for-sale threads would greatly benefit from a location.

Sweet set of machines you're letting go of, though!

4. Arthur Diaz

Arthur Diaz Member

thanks to some help from evacat, below are some pics

Attached Files:

5. Arthur Diaz

Arthur Diaz Member

Lawdog78 likes this.
  6. Arthur Diaz

Arthur Diaz Member

The bike is located near Harrisburg, PA. I could deliver to Summit Point for the May 27-29 CCS event or possibly the May 20-21 MotoAmerica race at Barber .

7. kpw

kpw Well-Known Member

Sent you a pm

8. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

did you have the bike dynoed? Curious what it makes!

9. Arthur Diaz

Arthur Diaz Member

Hey Chuck. Sorry, I don't recall what the HP number was. but I know I was happy with it. Rich Conrath is one of the best motor builders in the country and he was meticulous with the build. The only reason I'm selling this (and 2 other race bikes) is because I'm moving to Florida and will no longer have a huge detached garage to store my collection (I currently have 12 bikes). As good as this bike looks in the pictures, it looks better in person.

10. gpracer15

gpracer15 Built to Ride

I have 2100 sq ft shop, I could rent storage space :D

11. Arthur Diaz

Arthur Diaz Member

Chuck, I'm at Summit Point this weekend for the WERA Endurance race. I have the F2 with me and will be taking my motorhome south to Florida at the end of the month. I don't want to haul the F2 down to my Florida garage which is already overflowing with bikes. I will unload the F2 for $5,000 if you're still interested.