1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 4 | Jerez | Spain | April 28-30

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 24, 2023.

1. BigBird

BigBird blah

And we are back in Europe....

[​IMG]

2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Thank you @BigBird. And F1 is in Baku this weekend. I am going to be really tired come next Monday morning. But it will be worth it!

BigBird likes this.
  3. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

I actually really like the Baku round.

4. BigBird

BigBird blah

Dani is Back for a ride this weekend! @jksoft

[​IMG]

KneeDragger_c69, Jedb and Yzasserina like this.
  5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Spain is supposed to go through a serious heat wave this week, well into the triple digits.

BigBird likes this.
  6. Yamaha Fan

Yamaha Fan Well-Known Member

From COTA, turn 11 exit... had stations from the base of the drop off the corner to 1/3 of the way down the straight. It was amazing how hard the bikes accelerate, and the sound WOW.... the Moto2 bikes have the sweetest sound. Cota 4.jpg

deweytheduc, Razr, cbush and 5 others like this.
  7. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

They might want to put Dani on the GasGas because Folger looks horrible. Don't know who thought it'd be a good idea to rehire him even as a tester when he's that far off.

8. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I'm in Andalusia. Just put $40 into a pump at a Repsol station and picked up a Red Bull. You're welcome, Marc.

Razr, YamahaRick, IL8APEX and 3 others like this.
  9. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Dude he finished 12th at COTA after like a day on the bike. Pretty damn good for a stand-in.

scottn likes this.
  10. prospected

You're kidding right...

younglion likes this.
  11. cpettit

cpettit Well-Known Member

He finished second to last behind Binder who had already crashed and was rapidly catching him. He was painfully slow all weekend.

12. GarrettRick

GarrettRick Well-Known Member

according to the results he beat the reigning world champ in the race :D:Poke: better to be lucky than good.

BigBird likes this.
  13. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Me too. The first time they had that round, I thought someone would be killed. Happily, I was wrong, they know what they’re doing. I generally don’t care for street races, prefer dedicated tracks. But that city and that track are wow. Can’t wait!

14. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Anyone ever been to Jerez? How bad is the parking situation and circuit in general? Kinda want to go to the sprint race, but it may be a bit much for the wife if it's a shit show like Mugello was.

15. prospected

Beast coming out of here with a podium ahead of his sauced flaky teammate would be pretty damn awesome.

cbush likes this.
  16. notbostrom

notbostrom DaveK broke the interwebs

I got Rossi

Or his team

17. Chango

Chango Something clever!

I don't think anywhere is as bad as Mugello.

18. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

Maybe not you but I don’t get all the Enea love that really come across as proxy Rossi hate via Pecco.

19. Used2befast

Used2befast Well-Known Member

All kidding aside...I bet he was told before the race" if you crash it you buy it":Poke:

20. jdanhires

jdanhires Well-Known Member

It's not bad. Traffic gets a bit busy on 382, but nothing terrible. Compared to Barcelona it's a lot less hectic.

Food and drinks situation wasn't the best though.