1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ISO Beginner Track Bike GA

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by SnailMale, Apr 24, 2023.

1. SnailMale

SnailMale New Member

Hey, did my first track day on a road bike and I’m hooked.

I’m looking for a track bike in Ga or surrounding states.

Mainly looking for something that won’t drag around every fast corner. I’m interested in twins for the simplicity but open to anything that isn’t a 1000.

Thanks!

2. Suitntie89

Suitntie89 Well-Known Member

Hey may have a few choices for you, but just need some ideas of budget, upgrades, year model, etc you may be looking for. I’ll PM you

3. jocko

jocko Well-Known Member

PM'd

4. ROSSIFAN

ROSSIFAN Well-Known Member

Are you still looking for a bike? I have a couple that are for sale. Let me know.

5. itsrichierich

itsrichierich Well-Known Member

That 600RR for sale? :)

6. SnailMale

SnailMale New Member

Taking a pause on this search to take care of some other priorities. Thanks for everyone who reached out and I will be in touch when I can pick this up again.

7. adam ismail

adam ismail Member

I’ve got a sv 650 2nd gen it’s probably the best beginner bike in the best class bulletproof cheap to fix and maintain and handles great

Will9465 likes this.
  8. Freeway Rode

Freeway Rode Member

I'm considering an SV or another entry level track bike for myself. My street bike has too many unobtainium parts to keep bringing out.

What's the setup?

Last edited: Jun 27, 2023
  9. jdwilliamson33

jdwilliamson33 Well-Known Member

I have a 2002 gsxr 750
    Full suspension and exhaust
    Needs some love
    1500$

10. adam ismail

adam ismail Member

It’s an 03 it’s got carts built by dmr and a 636 shock also done by dmr. It’s got a stock rear wheel not the gsxr conversion. I have a few spares and such and the body work and tank are mine I’m selling it for 3k with the spares

Alekbergquist likes this.