1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Motorcycle work table

Discussion in 'General' started by JBowen33, Feb 8, 2022.

1. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

That's fine with me, let me know a price when you get a chance please

2. Knotcher

Knotcher Well-Known Member

I have a knockoff of Handy pneumatic lift. Now that I have a shop, once I commit to a location for it, I’m going to cut the slab and drop it flush with the shop floor.

G2G and KneeDragger_c69 like this.
  3. G2G

G2G I feel the need

Eddie Kraft had that set up in his garage.

4. trussdude

trussdude Well-Known Member

on sale: Capture.JPG

sharkattack and Shenanigans like this.
  5. fastfreddie

fastfreddie Midnight Oil Garage

PSA: Pay attention to the small text above the right side of the bar code.
    If it matters to you, the differences in the models are significant, from frame rails to ram attachment and location - including the controls. The one you see weighs 317lbs., the one they're selling you weighs 270lbs.
    ...and the vice is useless on both.

If you think the one in the pic looks acceptable, the one you'll get is the shitty version.

Banditracer likes this.
  6. TLR67

TLR67 Well-Known Member

Apex all the way..... I use mine for everything.... a1.jpg a2.jpg

7. Itey

Itey Well-Known Member

I just ordered an apex table a few weeks ago and used it this past weekend. The quality/thickness are not the same as the older ones they made in the past. Not sure when they switched over as the guys I race with have had the ones they use for years.

8. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Thickness may be less but doubt the quality is any less. I have a feeling they realized it could be thinner for weight savings and work just as well.

RichMangus and R/T Performance like this.