1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Race 3 | COTA | USA | April 14-16

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Apr 3, 2023.

1. sharky nrk

sharky nrk Rubber Side Up

Source? Last I read, Rins got Marc's preferred chassis at Argentina.

Edit. I did read that Rins said he preferred the old chassis after he raced the "new" one in Argentia, but it wasn't available.

2. backbone

backbone scarred for life

Not actually correct. Yes, no GA unless you were comped a GA by one of the vendors but you can still wander around and sit wherever in the grass you would like.

3. Robin172

Robin172 Well-Known Member

I also remember hearing once that Rins is no fan of the Marquez family.

4. prospected

prospected Well-Known Member

Crafar said during the COTA broadcast Rins didn't like the chassis and they sent them back.

5. BigBird

BigBird blah

are those the Kalex ones that were no good and he kept the HRC one?

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

I doubt the Kalex frame are out of the oven yet....

It seemed more of a mid-season hopeful target from what I understood (Also from Simon on one of the sessions)

BigBird likes this.
  7. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

I thought the pre Argentina talk was the Kalex chassis might be available when they made it back to Europe. That might have been for a test and not a race weekend though.

8. sharky nrk

Ok cool thanks. Since I was there all weekend I didn't watch the MotoGP feed so I missed that. Makes sense.

BigBird likes this.
  9. sharky nrk

It was supposed to be tested at Jerez by Bradl prior to COTA but we are being told it didn't happen

BigBird and bullockcm like this.