1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tech Air Race repack at Motoamerica?

Discussion in 'General' started by Badger911GT3, Apr 16, 2023.

1. Badger911GT3

Badger911GT3 Well-Known Member

Does Alpinestars have anyone at Motoamerica events who can repack a Tech Air Race on-site? I used my 2nd charge today at Tally, and I'd really like to have it for Road ATL next weekend.

2. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

They do not, sadly. They do have a van there, but they're explicitly for the top stars. They'll help you if they can, but either way they don't have the capability to repack and recharge Tech Airs, sponsored or not.

R/T Performance likes this.
  3. Badger911GT3

Thank you!
    Are you implying I'm not a top star?!

Just kidding. Thank you for the answer!

If anyone has a Large TA race that I can buy and get here in ATL in the next couple days, I'd appreciate it.

E Reed likes this.
  4. tophyr

tophyr Grid Filler

I gave Bobby the same shit when he explained it to me :D he's super nice, still go say hi and introduce yourself etc. he definitely wants to help, and you can tell he feels bad when he can't, but apparently the A* sponsored riders get their gear (and support) through an entirely different corporate channel which has virtually nothing to do with the North American retail side of the company.

5. TCJR218

TCJR218 Active Member

I used seacoast sport to re pack my tech air. They turned it around same day. I overnighted it, they got it next day and sent back that night. Reach out to Adam Kells he will hook you up.

G2G and BrentA like this.
  6. Badger911GT3

Seacoast Sport Cycle in South Carolina? They're close to me here in ATL. So they'd be a good option. Thanks!

7. Badger911GT3

Can I also ask folks: The Anthony Leather's Works company that supposedly will be there...Do they just work with the top guys? You probably won't be surprised to hear that crashing at Tally popped a few seams on my A* suit. So it'd be cool if they could sew it for me this weekend.

8. Seiko

Seiko Well-Known Member

Good dudes at Seacoast Sport Cycle in New Hampshire....

https://seacoastsport.com/pages/tech-air-service

9. E Reed

E Reed Well-Known Member

They're not set up at the track. MA just offers a means to ship your suit to him in California. He will also ship to the next MA round for you to pick up.

10. Badger911GT3

That would still be helpful. I was going to ship it myself. But if I can give it to him and save the $ on shipping, that'd be great.

11. wormracer08

wormracer08 New Member

Sage Tailoring will be there for leather repairs. Usually setup somewhere with or near Bison.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2023
    R/T Performance and Badger911GT3 like this.
  12. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

When I crashed at Daytona, I dropped off my leathers there for Anthony's. I got them back this week, they look and feel almost brand new (suit is about 8 years old) and the D-air airbag was repacked.

If Sage Tailoring is there they can do an onsite repair or add patches, etc.

Badger911GT3 likes this.
  13. Contabajo

Contabajo Member

Another vote for Adam Kells at Seacoast Sport Cycle! Quick to respond and quick turn around.