1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Any Architects in the house?

Discussion in 'General' started by guy2600, Mar 27, 2023.

1. SOFG2

SOFG2 Well-Known Member

Maybe Due West, hopping place.

2. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Or the triving metropolis of Honea Path.

Phl218 likes this.
  3. Norton 357

Norton 357 Well-Known Member

Y'all getting dangerously close to Possum Kingdom, or Anderson

4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Yes, I do. Savannah Lakes is a retirement community located in McCormick, South Carolina. It is a master-planned community with over 4,000 acres of land, including two golf courses, a fitness center, and a variety of hiking and biking trails. The community is located on the shores of Lake Thurmond, which is a popular destination for boating, fishing, and swimming.

Savannah Lakes is a popular retirement destination for its amenities, its location, and its climate. The community has a strong sense of community, and its residents are very friendly and welcoming.

If you are looking for a retirement community in the McCormick area, Savannah Lakes is definitely worth considering.

5. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Brought to you by ChatIYC…

Sabre699, Phl218 and auminer like this.
  6. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Thank you for your feedback. I am glad that I was able to provide you with the information you were looking for. I am always happy to help in any way that I can.

7. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Well there is also Promised Land between McCormick and Greenwood. Hard to go wrong with a name like that.

8. damiankelly

damiankelly Well-Known Member

I recommend White ! Lol.

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  9. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

White is all the rage currently, on farm-house style McMansions in the north Atlanta suburbs, for the last year or more.

10. R Acree

R Acree Banned

White/Grey/Black Trim Looks like sketch-up threw up.

TurboBlew and Once a Wanker.. like this.
  11. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

I like when transplanted NEasterners liberally use colors that have seafoam or Key West adjectives... amongst all the tan/taupe/beiges around here.
    It looks like a hurricane & tornado swapped spit and made a colorful luggie

R Acree likes this.
  12. opinion914

opinion914 Well-Known Member

Gotta love the Beeb.

Original question: what color should I paint my house?

Beeb response: you must move to the Carolinas.

As an architect and Beeb member my professional opinion is the only obvious answer; you must get divorced and find a partner with a house already doused in an agreeable palette.

13. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

My fault,I derailed it.I should've pm'd R Acree,although that would have only delayed the inevitable.:p

Once a Wanker.. and R Acree like this.