1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2023 WERA MotoGP Fantasy League

Discussion in 'General' started by vfrket, Nov 13, 2022.

1. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I haven't seen any word on replacement riders yet, if any.

2. HPPT

HPPT !!!

They are not required for the first race after an injury. Poncharal has already said that there will be no replacement for Espargaro in Argentina. They are trying to convince Dani Pedrosa to start filling in at Austin but he doesn't want to return to racing. They (KTM HQ) haven't given up and are still trying.

3. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

I couldnt imagine airlining to Argentina with what has to be a horrible deep bruise all the way down your leg

4. sbk1198

sbk1198 Well-Known Member

Ducati announced they are not going to have a replacement rider for Enea at Argentina.

5. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Question from the newbie: we can't do early safety picks? When I go to Argentina, I don't have the option to move riders around.

6. dsapsis

dsapsis El Jefe de los Monos

It should open up soon. I will ask jeremy.

HPPT likes this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

Thanks, but no need to rush Jeremy on my account. Back in the day, I used to make my early picks when I went in to check my results. I'll just have to do things differently.

8. BigBird

BigBird blah

Yeah I was hoping maybe we can open the next week after the completion of scoring for the last race.

9. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

That is the plan. Things should be opened up here later this evening.

BigBird likes this.
  10. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Argentina is unlocked and should be preset with your picks from the previous race.

Also, if anyone is still seeing the admin menu items, could you please let me know? I am not sure how it would be possible.

11. dsapsis

Yes -- Argentina is open for picks and no Admin access is visible. Interesting though, when I open picks, the picks were not my last entered picks but possibly something early in my testing. I saved them so I can send you the report to see where they may have come from.

12. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

^ with Dave - those picks are not mine :-D

I do not see admin

upload_2023-3-29_5-50-25.png

13. dsapsis

Those are the same picks that autoloaded into my acct.

14. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Yeah. Wtf? MM for 1st? Thats enough to burn someone at the stake!!!

15. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Ok, this is interesting. I can see the safety picks were set correctly. Those picks from the screenshot are just the default order that the riders are loaded prior to applying your picks so that appears to be where the issue is. I'll continue to look into it, however it does appear that the safety picks are actually set, they are just displaying properly.

16. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

I just pushed an update that should fix that issue. If you saved the "wrong" picks during the window when they were displaying incorrectly, you'll want to update and verify.

BigBird likes this.
  17. BigBird

BigBird blah

not able to set my picks @jksoft
    "This race has been locked. Your picks were NOT set"

i logged out and logged back in and still no bueno

18. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

Are you sure you are on the right race? I was able to set my picks a few minutes ago, and I see others today have been able to as well.
    j

19. BigBird

BigBird blah

Edit: works now....
    I was at the right race

upload_2023-3-31_13-41-37.png

20. vfrket

vfrket Lost Member

One race penalty for BB! Zero out his picks!

SuddenBraking likes this.