1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Gen1 SV650 Racebikes $3,500 Atlanta GA Package deal

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by 9mil, Mar 17, 2023.

1. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

Three first Gen SV650s – All race bikes, no titles, all have 520 chains and your basic race/trackday bike mods, all drilled.
    $3500 for all of it
    Phil 404-819-1348
    Dunwoody GA
    Bike 1- Superbike: Runs and rides

39mm FCR Flatslides

04/05 GSXR front end with valving.

Fox Shock

CBR F3 Rear Wheel

Superbike subframe and tank mount

M$ Exhaust

Sharkskinz Body work with Spa tach

Tanks spacers

GP tech fairing bracket with extra

Total loss with lightened flywheel

Rear sets and bars

Extra set of shark skinz upper and lower and fender

I don’t know much about the motor but I know it has intake cams and I was told it was a 2MM motor, but cant confirm.

Bike 2: black and neon Runs and rides

I don’t know much about it but front end has emulators and springs, Fox Shock, cut subframe, Hindle Exhaust. Stock Carbs, Intake cams, no tach, GP tech fairing bracket, Rear sets and bars.

Sharkskinz upper and lower with GSXR tail section

Bike 3 – Red tank… I know even less about this one. It is all drilled and appears to have emulators and springs in the forks and maybe a ZX rear shock, Rear sets and bars, GSXR radial Master. Stock exhaust cut down with a D&D slip on (not installed). Stock carbs and airbox.comse with rains mounted Brand new hotbodies upper and lower and I don’t think It has a tail section.

This bike came with the black and yellow one and did not have water or oil in it and no battery box, so I have not messed with it- it could definitely be easily assembled, but I was looking at it more as a parts bike.

Never started or put a battery to it but was told – intake cams and nothing special.

Random Spares that include Extra set of wheels with rains mounted. with front rotors (no rear rotor)

1 rear stand comes with them

Photos Below:
    Bike 1 - Superbike

Bike 2 - Race Bike

Bike 3: Parts Race Bike

2. 9mil

9mil Yea, that's right

Sold!

3. SmokeSignalRT

SmokeSignalRT Fat Member

Damn that was quick.

4. Barry Savoie

Barry Savoie Member

Dang. I would have picked this up while I was down there last weekend if I had known.