1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Shipping a bike west coast to east coast

Discussion in 'General' started by MikeyG2323, Feb 13, 2023.

1. MikeyG2323

MikeyG2323 Well-Known Member

Looking to find a reputable shipper to get a BMW K1600 from San Fransisco to Boston slow Boat no rush. Thanks

2. younglion

younglion Well-Known Member

3. Pneumatico Delle Vittorie

Pneumatico Delle Vittorie Retired "Tire" Guy

If you want it before April something I'll do it for 10k

4. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

Shoot fly me out there and I’ll ride it back for ya!

Razr likes this.
  5. MikeyG2323

I think I found what I'm looking for Haul bikes enclosed tractor trailer 3200 miles $630 I have a shipper that charges $700 east of Chicargo/Dallas as far soulth as Miami but does not go past the Rockies this bike is in San Fran so I don't think I can beat that was getting quotes twice that

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  6. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

try Chad he's out west now or heading back,, 6ten 823-8o6three
    if you're NOT in a hurry Haulbikes is good,,, stuff just sits about sometimes.

7. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

I bought a YZ250 in 2007 on ebay, and the seller paid to ship it using Haul Bikes. I was very impressed with their service, and would recommend them. I met the semi at a local grocery store, so he didn't have to maneuver my subdivision. He was willing to come to my house to deliver, though.

8. rcmike917

rcmike917 Well-Known Member

https://foxhoundtransport.com/

Lately I've been shipping bikes east coast, west coast back to east coast, these are the only guys I use now. They ship door to door, no depot or meeting in parking lot.

Mike

9. MikeyG2323

thanks everyone... going with the slow boat haul bikes and cheap if the seller can meet the tractor trailer at a big parking and I as well

10. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

I have a feeling you might get lost and he’ll never see his bike :D