1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Guinness NA. Who knew?

Discussion in 'General' started by pickled egg, Mar 8, 2023.

1. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

I'm a firm believer in "Everything in moderation"

Including moderation. :D

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  2. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Back in the late 70's we'd buy a cheap plastic garbage can, fill it with Hi C and cut fruits then pour 5ths of Everclear into the mix. Called it Jungle Juice. Girls drank it like Kool Aid. I had to repaint one of mom's bathrooms because a girl painted the walls with projectile vomit. Good times:D

StaccatoFan and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  3. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

I like to have some sort of alcohol with a cigar but at work I’m on call 24/7 and drive a company truck so it’s coffee with a cigar then.

I came across the NA stuff and tried it with a cigar. I finished about half the beer and switched back to coffee. The NA beer tasted okay, it was definitely off but tolerable. The problem was drinking NA beer for some reason made me feel more like a an alcoholic than I ever have…and I’ve made some POOR choices around the stuff.

CBRRRRR999 likes this.
  4. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

i did dry january and really enjoyed the Athletic brewing "Run Wild" IPA as well as their Hazy (cant remember the name). great to sip and taste like im drinking a beer but no alcohol.