1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2001 GSXR 750 Track Bike for sale with extras $2750

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by stimpee, Jan 2, 2023.

1. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

2001 GSXR 750 Track Bike
    I have original Mfr. Cert of Origin - never titled or ridden on street
    Speedo/Odo disconnected - not sure of mileage - 10k on odometer
    Has been an STT coaching bike for the past 3-4 years
    Selling with extra set of wheels with rotors

Upgrades:
    Woodcraft clip ons
    Brembo 19x18 Master Cylinder with adjustable folding lever
    Stainless lines
    Steering damper
    Vortex Rearsets - GP Shift
    Lightweight upper fairing stay
    Stompgrips tank grips
    Race bodywork - a bit tired but solid overall
    Puig rear hugger
    Dynojet Power Commander
    Extra set of stock wheels with EBC rotors - the rotors are a bit "loose" on the floating bushings, but otherwise fine.

This bike runs great and is a solid, low-cost, powerful track bike. The only known issue is that the battery is not charging when running. I use the bike to coach for STT Southern Region and I put it on the tender between sessions with no issues. I have stators and rectifiers and could include the parts with the bike if interested.

I also have a HUGE supply of spares and additional parts for this generation of GSXR. This includes additional wheels including a set of Durrani MG wheels, a rolling chassis, forks, swingarms, 4 motors, trimmed rear subframe, stock bodywork, rearsets, etc. I will be listing those items/package separately, but would be happy to make any kind of deal.

Also have a set of TRS pins for this bike that can be included for the right deal.

Can provide video of cold start and running from yesterday.

Bike is located in the greater Nashville TN area.

Attached Files:

2. joedogR6

joedogR6 Well-Known Member

Can you send me a price for everything you have

3. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

Sent you a PM

4. SLIMMACKEY

SLIMMACKEY Well-Known Member

Still have?

5. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

Yes, as long as the listing is up, and I haven't marked it as SOLD, it is available.

6. SLIMMACKEY

SLIMMACKEY Well-Known Member

just getting back online. interested if still have. could you shoot me a number in the DM?

7. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

Check your messages....

8. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

Bike is still for sale. The big lot of extra parts has been sold. Bike as listed still includes the extra set of wheels with rotors.

9. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Those are great bikes, miss mine

GLWS

10. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

Make an offer and you don't have to miss it anymore! :D

11. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

Bump it up!

This is a great track day bike or quickly approaching a vintage racer!

12. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

Bumpasaurus Rex!

Price Drop - $2500 OBO - including spare wheels, replacement regulator/rectifier (not installed), a full set of brake pads and a few other random things. Can also include a TRS pin set for right price.

Can bring to the Barber STT weekend in late March!

13. Hopefully I’ll know Friday on some suspension and other good bits, if I can score that stuff at a decent price I’ll be interested in this. Want to build one as I had one back in the day and want it just to have. I’ll most likely title one if I get one just to put around on. Plus this would give me an excuse to hit Nashville for a weekend.

14. Oh and you can keep the Durrani’s :)

15. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

Thanks Bacon, will await any further feedback.

The big giant collection of parts, including the Durrani's, are sold already. The bike will come with an extra set of wheels as mentioned, as well as a regulator/rectifier and stator to hopefully deal with the charging issue (might even install the regulator this weekend and test if motivated). Also have a few other spare bits, brake pads, a few sprockets, etc that were in my track "kit" to go along with it.

16. Bardimus

Bardimus Well-Known Member

Someone buy this bike. 10/10 seller.

17. Well no dice on suspension but checking with someone else.

18. Juelz

Juelz Member

Might be interested. Plan on going to the staff day at tally this month?

Last edited: Mar 3, 2023
  19. stimpee

stimpee Active Member

Yes, I will be there. I will be bringing the bike if it is not sold by then. However the tires are somewhat older slicks, so while rideable, it might be a bit sketch!

20. Juelz

Juelz Member

Ok cool. I’ll think about it and get back to you asap. I should be there and im looking to pick up a coaching bike.