1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Chile-any WERA racers?!

Discussion in 'General' started by six6two, Feb 28, 2023.

1. six6two

six6two AWD

Looking to buy some land in southern Chile and I just found out they’ve got like 8 road courses…

So do we have any WERA fam that far south?!

2. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

I have no idea, but I'm intrigued by the idea and location. You've been there?

six6two likes this.
  3. Steak Travis

Steak Travis Well-Known Member

My brother is there now for a week or so but i think he’s trying to extract it’s dino juice

4. six6two

six6two AWD

Not yet... I'm looking to get set up in the southern lake region though.

Sweet! All work? Any two wheelin?!

5. socalrider

socalrider pathetic and rude

6. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

A foreign individual or company may directly own land in Mexico except in what is described by Article 27 of the Mexican Constitution as the "restricted zone." A zone within one hundred kilometers (sixty-one miles) of the international border and fifty kilometers (thirty-one miles) of the seacoast.

You cant own land near the order or the ocean in Mexico.

For the most part, the Chilean constitution guarantees foreigners the same rights as Chilean citizens when buying and selling real estate. There are certain exceptions such as in the case of national security areas. It is best to ask a real estate attorney for more details.

socalrider likes this.
  7. RichB

RichB Well-Known Member

I've only travelled for work, around Santiago, Iquique and Antofagasta into the desert and up into southern Peru. Great weather. As for South, beautiful scenery, but much cooler more variable. Have you checked the weather or track conditions? Chile is one of the most developed countries in Latin America, but I'd still be cautious about its view on all thing safety related.