1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MotoGP | 2023 | Pre-Season

Discussion in 'General' started by BigBird, Nov 7, 2022.

1. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

Only received this for now. No mention of monthly subs. Didn't click on 'Renew Now' though.

upload_2023-2-18_13-31-50.png

2. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

ANd this from the site.
    upload_2023-2-18_13-34-45.png

Attached Files:

3. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

What is the link to that page? I tried playing different games yesterday on the MotoGP website and was never able to see that offer.

4. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I'm on the fence about renewing again. Been a subscriber since 2009, but barely had time to watch the Motogp races last year, and zero of the other classes. Last year I disabled the autorenew, but to my surprise I just went to the site to see what the current options are, and autorenew was enabled again. Not a fan of that. We'll see in march......

5. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Nevermind. I just cleared my cookies and cache for MotoGP dot com and then when I went back and logged in that offer came right up. Thank you! :)

6. Hooper

Hooper Well-Known Member

Done and done!

I love this place. Reach out with a question and save 50%! :D

I think that my first mistake was clicking the link that came with the reminder email. That probably put in the cookies that kept me from seeing this offer otherwise.

Thanks again to tzrider and a good note to those who might be in the same boat. Clear your cookies!

KneeDragger_c69 and BigBird like this.
  7. HPPT

HPPT !!!

https://www.autosport.com/motogp/ne...n-marc-marquez-in-motogp-has-passed/10434269/

That leaves KTM and Aprilia as his only options if he leaves.

8. redtailracing

redtailracing gone tuna fishin'

Dan Dubeau likes this.
  9. Dan Dubeau

Dan Dubeau Well-Known Member

I can't argue with that logic coming from Ducati. They have a pretty great package that has evolved over the years, and riders in the stable that can't get the best of it.

I'd love to see Marc on something else, just to see what he's capable of. He's pretty incredible to watch when he's on the ragged edge. Ape, would be great. KTM I think is the closest to what Honda was. Who know what the future holds. I doubt we'll ever see him on a Yamaha though. I just hope Honda doesn't destroy him.

cbush likes this.
  10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That ship sailed in 2015.

cbush likes this.
  11. dudutzu

dudutzu Well-Known Member

Did the pricing change since Saturday? Mine shows 139.99 euros...

12. E-Van

E-Van Well-Known Member

I am seeing the same thing. I was going to renew today but if there is a way to save an extra 20 euros that’d be great.

13. Chango

Chango Something clever!

Weird. I thought mine was 119.

14. bullockcm

bullockcm Well-Known Member

I thought we figured this out last year, depends on if you have the extra live timing added which I think added 20 euros to the cost. Might have something to do with when you first bought the pass but can’t remember for certain. Mine has always been 119.

15. fastedyamaha

fastedyamaha Well-Known Member

The new Gas Gas branding looks really bad ass

BigBird likes this.
  16. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

There’s a whole thread about MotoGP renewals - they’ve done some backend changes on their end (particularly for people who have a WSBK pass as well) and it’s been a real shit show.

17. BigBird

BigBird blah

18. tecknojoe

tecknojoe Well-Known Member

my offer was 139 to renew, and it was even higher if I wanted live timing added.

This has been a thing for many years now. The renewal offer is different for different people. Mine was 139 this year and I've been a subscriber since ~2010. I believe I'm locked in at a higher rate because one year I paid extra for the multi-view camera option (when it first came out) and I think that locked my renewal offer price in. I've never added live timing to my account. The whole thing really grinds my gears

19. ShadowBoxer

ShadowBoxer Well-Known Member

Well....it looks like the Japanese are in trouble...

Phl218 likes this.
  20. Phl218

Phl218 .

Pasta party 2023

BigBird and Dragginass like this.