1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rocky Mountain ATV MC...WTF??

Discussion in 'General' started by Bugslayer, Feb 15, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

^^This guy gets it.^^ :beer:

Bugslayer likes this.
  2. Bugslayer

Bugslayer Well-Known Member

Nice offer, thanks. No way they will ship today for delivery tomorrow. He leaves early Friday.
    Appreciate it though.

Greenhound386 likes this.
  3. TWF2

TWF2 2 heads are better than 1

Sway bar or links?
    I was breaking links and A-arms on daily bases. After I took sway bar off A-arms didn't break so often any more. Was running rear one only.

4. MELK-MAN

MELK-MAN The Dude abides...

aside from the original poster's issues, rmatv is pretty awesome. they pay store credit of $15 for entering every harescramble or enduro, ship fast, give you credit toward future purchases for everything you buy.. have house brand stuff that is cheap in price, and darn decent quality. tough to argue with this company.

5. Bugslayer

Sway bat. First trouble I've had with it. I have 5,000 Baja miles on it.
    I noticed it rolling more in the corners, which is why I looked and found it.

6. Bugslayer

I agree, I have used the hell out of them for stuff over the years. I'm completely baffled by this.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  7. thunderalley3

thunderalley3 Well-Known Member

Art Vandelay - exporting and importing

Give this guy a call!!

socalrider and rd400racer like this.
  8. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

probably have you and or the order amount flagged. that is why they cancelled the second order. Ski

9. Dom17

Dom17 Well-Known Member

How do you get the store credit? I've been off-road racing for years, that would have added up. Did you apply for sponsorship?

East coast races RevZilla usually has a 10% discount code attached which is nice.

10. MELK-MAN

nothing to do.. just buy stuff from them, it adds up. you will see "get $5 in quick cash" (or however much based on item cost) when you select item for purchase. it just keeps adding up. no sponsorship needed, when logged in to make a purchase, it adds up and you apply to your purchase to lower the final cost :) And any offroad racing will give $10-15 credit too. Florida trail rider harescrambles and NEPG national enduro are $15 per event you enter.

[​IMG]

11. jksoft

jksoft Well-Known Member

It depends what series you're running in and if they have a deal with RMATV. None of my local series have the arrangement but GNCC does.

MELK-MAN likes this.
  12. MELK-MAN

see my post above yours.. just buying ANYTHING from them gives you store credit. no need to be sponsored, no need to be racing, anyone, any time gets credit. for example, i just added a tire that costs $109 to the cart, and you are getting $2.18 in "quick cash" (store credit you can apply to future purchases). it keeps adding up and you can save it up, or use up every time you buy something..

But as you said, need to find out from your local series if they pay a credit for every time you enter a race. yes, GNCC does, so does NEPG national enduro, but our local series here in Florida pays for both harescrambles and enduro. (i think $15 per entry you do).

skidooboy likes this.
  13. skidooboy

skidooboy supermotojunkie

I save mine up for healthy discounts when buying "stock" for home, for maintenance items. pays off. usually I hold it until I have 50.00 or more, then place an order. lessens the sting a bit. Ski

MELK-MAN likes this.