1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2022 Honda NSF250R - Pristine

Discussion in 'Bikes for Sale' started by Norman Smith, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Norman Smith

Norman Smith Member

It is with sadness and regret that I offer my 2022 Honda NSF250R for sale. Purchased new from RS Cycles in April of this year for $16,500, the motor was carefully broken in per manufacturers recommendation. After the initial break in I have logged about 180 miles on the motor. Unfortunately, my 69 year old arthritic knees will not flex enough to tolerate the riding position. I used the taller subframe and made an extra thick seat pad. Still not enough. :( The price for this pristine machine is $15k firm and includes the following - the factory supplied side stand and Owners Manual, a pair of new tires dated August and September of 2021 ($280), clutch lever ($31), brake lever ($43), 8mm spools ($24), stock front fender ($123), windscreen ($101), fuel quick disconnect ($30), kill switch guard ($30), shift pedal ($75), brake pedal ($75), pair of Battle Factory footpegs ($46), side and upper cowl stays ($34), 40mm seat foam ($41), tank grips ($30), frame sliders ($96), oil pump protector ($67), transmission cover protector ($96), clutch cover protector ($96), CF swingarm fender ($214), CF front fender ($252), brake lever guard ($159), 2 hi-flo oil filters ($22), 1 spark plug ($89). All listed items (except tires) purchased from RS Cycles. Total added value of spares and installed parts, $2054. Bill of Sale will be provided.

IMG_0950.jpeg

Link to photos - https://postimg.cc/gallery/6wQ03Gv

I also have for sale briefly used Classic Digital Chicken Hawk tire Warmers for $500 ($649 retail), new slipper clutch with full set of friction and steel plates for $875 ($1000 retail) and an extended subframe 23mm taller with the matching tail section 23mm taller and 45mm back $450 ($565 retail).

The bike may be viewed in Santa Rosa, CA and I have many more pictures for an interested party.

Thanks for looking!

bncadvr likes this.
  2. racerx43

racerx43 Well-Known Member

Could be Interested in a package deal..

3. Norman Smith

Norman Smith Member

What do you have in mind?

4. racerx43

racerx43 Well-Known Member

Bike and extras if I’m going to do it

5. grandpanot

grandpanot Well-Known Member

I bought some of the parts for this bike and let me tell you the packaging was some of the best I have ever seen. The seller was so meticulous I have never seen the like

6. Norman Smith

Norman Smith Member

Thanks for that, mate!

7. Youpaiyou

Youpaiyou Well-Known Member

Is this bike still available?

8. Norman Smith

Norman Smith Member

Yes, it is. How may I help?

Youpaiyou likes this.
  9. Youpaiyou

Thanks. I’m in Southern California. I may be in your area in a few weeks. I’ll message you directly once I know for certain. Please let me know if you happen to be in Southern California anytime soon.

10. Norman Smith

Norman Smith Member

I plan to be at the AFM round at Buttonwillow on March 17-19. However, I only have a small trailer and fitting the NSF in there with another bike would be tight. Did you happen to contact Stewart at RS Cycles? I have an ad posted on his site and coincidentally, he emailed me this morning saying that an interested party had contacted him. I have sent him an updated ad and will post that here for you. I lowered the price to $14.5 and added the tire warmers as part of the deal.

Attached Files:

Youpaiyou likes this.
  11. Youpaiyou

Thanks. No, that wasn’t me who contacted RS Cycles.

12. Norman Smith

Norman Smith Member

Ah, OK. I'll pass along any status updates. Thank you for your interest.

Youpaiyou likes this.
  13. Norman Smith

Norman Smith Member