1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Who’s Murdaughing them? They’re definitely being assassinated.

Discussion in 'General' started by Quicktoy, Sep 5, 2021.

1. Quicktoy

Quicktoy Is it Winter yet?

You know you wanted to show him this thread lol.

2. thunderalley3

thunderalley3 Well-Known Member

To The Top !!

The father was charged for murdering his wife and son

Sabre699 likes this.
  3. MyWayGuy

MyWayGuy Well-Known Member

If you listen to podcasts, check out the 20/20 episode: Fall of the House of Murdaugh. I am about half way through, it's pretty good so far....

Btw, I believe there are TV eposide also...

thunderalley3 likes this.
  4. thunderalley3

Thanks, I will have to check out the podcast. Heading out for VMD in the morning so it will keep me occupied on the trip.

5. Phl218

Phl218 .

6. BigBird

BigBird blah

7. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

There is a very good documentary on HBO about the case and family. Definitely worth a look.

8. ClemsonsR6

ClemsonsR6 Well-Known Member

9. Cawk Star

Cawk Star Well-Known Member

Jeezus. What a way to waste a day of work.

10. rwdfun

rwdfun

It is kinda funny but pointless for Jeopardy to include that in the Answer (question) as it adds no clue value. Fine for fans calling them to task but his family can EAD before they are deserving of an apology. They are lucky they didn't get charged with hiding a fugitive or obstruction as they were actively hiding from the investigation.

sdg likes this.
  11. ClemsonsR6

So....I was in Hampton earlier this week. Realized I was only like 4-5 miles from the Murdaugh home and had some free time on my hands....Yep, drove on over. Nothing to see from the road; I actually stopped and was like nah, this can't be it. Just a basically brick column/wall and a dirt driveway, well, what used to be dirt.

Thinking about going back on the dual sport and riding around the brick wall and up to the house. NO idea why I want to do this, but I relate it to people exploring old, abandoned properties.......I dunno, we'll see.

Phl218, rd400racer and henry_carlson like this.
  12. OldSchlPunk

OldSchlPunk Well-Known Member

Hearing on the radio the last couple of days his murder trial is under way. No talk of the embezzlement trial.

13. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Guilty on all four charges.
    Odds he gets Epsteined before the embezzlement and financial crimes trials?

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Pretty Quick turnaround there on the verdict.

15. ClemsonsR6

Not surprised. That video taken by the son was the nail in the coffin. Without that, I think he walks on a hung jury.

16. thunderalley3

Sentencing at 9:30 this morning? I was very shocked to see this happen so fast. He will know his fate before lunch, less than 18 hours after the verdict.

17. IMO that video was the most critical piece of evidence in the entire trial as it blew apart his entire narrative. A lot of the lying and bs to SLED could be somewhat believable as people could’ve beloved he didn’t trust them because he’s a lawyer and tries to undo all they do so they were trying to pin it on him, etc. Remember it’s beyond a reasonable doubt. Agree with hung jury without the video as it’s hard to have “beyond reasonable doubt” mindset when a lot of the trial seemed to just be adding a bit more doubt and even a lot of the “facts” had different interpretations of the facts.
    So as far as shooting from about 2’ high. I don’t remember where that shot was to have taken place but if it was outside etc couldn’t person have been on a golf cart or atv?

18. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Am I wrong in understanding that Snapchat postings disappeared ?

Where are they storing this stuff ?

I thought the whole point of snapchat was that it was deleted same day

19. It’s obviously still stored somewhere like everything else that is deleted.

BigBird and tony 340 like this.
  20. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

That's what I was thinking

There's gonna be a lot of dudes/wives that get caught with their pants around their ankles if China or whoever decides to release that shit :crackup: