1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2022-2023 NFL season.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Aug 8, 2022.

Tags:
  1. tl1098

tl1098 Well-Known Member

Bills regressed this year ,Bengals exposed them, totally dominated the game.Mcdermott might be this generation's Marv Levy.

2. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

#86 is an idiot... is he even a professional? Don't they ALWAYS drag a foot??

BigBird and tl1098 like this.
  3. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

4. Razr

Razr Well-Known Member

You got it!

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Moose Johnson announcing the Plowgirl's game last weekend: ""That's the first playoff rushing touchdown the Cowboys have scored since I ran one in in 1992."".

Ho-Lee-Fuk.

6. GixxerJohn011

GixxerJohn011 Well-Known Member

Damn…just…damn :crackup:

While we’re at it one of my all time faves
    D4A83387-FAA7-4DC8-8135-34D2CB988CB8.jpeg

SuddenBraking, auminer and BigBird like this.
  7. BigBird

BigBird blah

Well #GiantsSuck #CowboysSuck #JaguarsSuck #BillsSuck

Out of all the teams that lost, the Jags were probably a play or two from winning. The Cowboys was dem cowboys, a one star team. Losing Pollard hurt them a lot, maybe changes the outcome. But no Cowboys QB since Aikman seems to play well in the playoffs once the defense starts with the pressure.

Giants played a much better team. Eagles looked like a great team, all facets of game play were on point for them.

Considering Giants were supposed to win no more than 5 games and make it to the second round with essentially Gettleman's Salary Capped out team and WR5s on other teams, we did pretty good. "Crash Landing" as the coach said was appropriate. We really saw the old DJ running around in the pocket, no O line and so he couldn't even run. Great game plan on the other side.

Bengals looked much better than last week, Chiefs look beatable with Mahomes broken. 49ers looked beatable. Bengals vs Eagles could be the Super Bowl.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023
    DmanSlam and tl1098 like this.
  8. rwdfun

rwdfun

In relation to your last post too. I wouldn’t give your coaching staff a medal yet. The Giants didn’t so much overachieve as they were the beneficiary of a very weak schedule. Look at who they beat to start out 6-1. Other than a bi-polar Ravens team playing .500 ball and Jags team that hadn’t found it’s mojo and was in the middle of a 5 game losing streak early, their start was against bad teams. They then finished 3-6-1 with wins over some horrible teams. Their SOS was decently high but their SOV was very low.

Never trust a Kirk Cousins led team. 11-0 in 1 score games is not sustainable and they had one of the weaker SOS. Shouldn’t have played so many close games against bad teams

With Karen Rodgers looking to get out of GB, Goff might actually be the best QB in that division next year. I’m betting A-A-Ron ends up in the NFC or AFC south. His entire career has benefited from being in weak divisions. A Tiger doesn’t change his stripes.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2023
  9. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

10. BigBird

BigBird blah

dtalbott likes this.
  11. brex

brex Well-Known Member

Maybe he won't play as hard this Sunday and they won't steal another car from him.

dtalbott and BigBird like this.
  12. dtalbott

13. BigBird

BigBird blah

Jets Hiring former Broncos HC Hackett as OC who had a mess of an offense and couldn't score points....Jets doing Jets things #jetsSucks:crackup:

Sabre699 likes this.
  14. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Jet's preparing to unretire #12 :)

15. dtalbott

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

following in the footsteps of his mentor, the OG masseuse violator

17. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

18. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

And here I thought you were done...:D

BigBird likes this.
  19. BigBird

BigBird blah

Jets come up with new ways to pull me back in

Sabre699 likes this.
  20. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

And then there were four.
    Who ya got?
    I'm taking Philthy over 9ers at home and Cincy takes out KC on the road.