1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

School me on investing...

Discussion in 'General' started by noles19, Nov 8, 2017.

1. HPPT

HPPT !!!

RIVN?

2. BigBird

BigBird blah

TSLA?

0162d0e3-5b1b-4751-8880-311e2236b282.jpeg

At least they realized they are not apple and actually have to reduce some of the premium they added. also thanks govt since now some will be eligible for tax credit.

3. BigBird

BigBird blah

[​IMG]

418 and R1Racer99 like this.
  4. 2blueYam

2blueYam Track Day Addict

Meanwhole the folks at Davos are all running around yelling "Remain calm! All is well!"

5. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Diversified revenue streams. I view it as a positive. :D

BigBird likes this.
  6. rd400racer

rd400racer Well-Known Member

Now I'll never hear the end of it.

Back in November my wife bought CROX at 67.05 and kept going on and on at how well it's performing(she got a tip). Well she sold it Wednesday at 127.40, so now she's a genius. Maybe I should just STFU and let her go. Reminds me of an old joke...

Husband and wife go to Vegas. First night they gamble and it doesn't go well. Wife comes up to the husband and says sorry honey, I lost $100. Husband blows up and starts screaming at the woman until she chimes in and says wait, you lost $1,000! Yeah the husband replies, but I know what I'm doing!

YamahaRick and BigBird like this.
  7. sanee

sanee Well-Known Member

pretty sure she didnt get that tip on the wera bbs :)

rd400racer likes this.
  8. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Have her contact Motion & Bird, LLC. We can help with those profits.

Trainwreck, BigBird and Clay like this.
  9. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Usain Bolt had a big investment disappear, damn shame how much money he was robbed of.

10. HPPT

HPPT !!!

That's a legit concussion hazard. If you're not sitting when you find out that your $10 million is actually $2000, you might hit your head on something when your knees buckle.

BigBird and R1M370 like this.
  11. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

I'd have a major rage tantrum if I logged in and only saw $12,000 when it was supposed to be $12,700,000.00 (per Forbes).

12. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I have a relative who lost her retirement to Enron, courtesy of her Merrill Lynch stockbroker. That was brutal.

13. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

I can't imagine how bad that would affect someone's mental state, wouldn't be the same after being gutted like that.

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

"Ferrari's CEO predicting that fully-electric vehicles will open paths to even “more unique” vehicles... and, presumably, price tags to match.

Ferrari has always done things a little differently as a luxury jewel of the industry, but now that it's committed to going electric the company isn't holding back — execs predict that EVs will account for 5% of sales in 2025 and quickly rise to a whopping 40% of sales after just five years."
    -Chartr
    upload_2023-1-26_8-12-59.png

15. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

Wow LCID up 40% today.

16. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Just FYI, I didn't.

I've sat on my thumbs and watched several woulda-coulda-shoulda bought some tickers fly.

Still pretty happy with what I do have. Best performing ticker in the S&P500 YTD. That's hard to do. (edit : until TSLA popped today)

17. Tristan

Tristan Well-Known Member

almost 100% at one point...I'm sure it's sustainable. What say you Motion and Bird LLC?

motion likes this.
  18. HPPT

HPPT !!!

I did. It's in the green about 20% as of today.

auminer likes this.
  19. ChemGuy

ChemGuy Harden The F%@# Up!

Another week like this and my LCID will be back in the black....

20. motion

motion Nihilistic Member