1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

#Amazonshitcarshow

Discussion in 'General' started by DrA5, Jan 18, 2019.

1. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

New one's on deck next week...

2. Funkm05

Funkm05 Dork

BF3DBFA5-8CE0-457C-B194-F684D9299EF4.jpeg

3. Phl218

Phl218 .

i am excited to see how well the audi does.

4. bwhip

bwhip latebraker.com

5. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

CRA_Fizzer and 23103a like this.
  6. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

Started watching it yesterday.....got kind of bored with it and lost interest after James plowed into that wall. He hit that thing pretty damn good and you see it both outside and inside cam as he bounces off the B-pillar in the car.

7. NemesisR6

NemesisR6 Gristle McThornbody

Felt the same. I made it all the way through, but the definitely lost momentum in the second half.

8. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

So, anyone have the latest on Clarkson? He issued a 6 page mea culpa on IG over an article he wrote about some guy from Santa Barbara that turned his back on his duty and his Yoko Ono Wife who was Briefcase 24. Then my wife just said Amazon dropped him, so no Clarkson Farm season 2??

9. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Supposedly they aren't renewing his contract which runs out after 2025 this year and next are already filmed

10. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

@Elon buy Amazon, it needs a corporate cleanse too.

DrA5 likes this.
  11. DrA5

DrA5 The OTHER Great Dane

Why would anyone ever apologize anymore? Name the last time somebody apologized, and the perpetual outrage mob said "thank you, all good now. Continue with your life." Doesn't happen. So why even bother with that group? They wake up every day looking for something to be offended by. Don't give them any attention. Don't apologize. It won't matter and it gives them a sense of power they don't deserve.

Phl218 likes this.
  12. brex

brex Well-Known Member

It absolutely works for some people. It depends on their bandana color and letter next to their name.

DrA5 likes this.
  13. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

I'll ask the flip side when is the last time some really talented was actually successfully "canceled"? I guess you could make a case for Kanye but even then not so much. Jeremy Clarkson will be fine I doubt they won't renew his contract based on this if anything it would just be the massive cost of the show that would decide that.

14. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Never apologize....

15. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Only reason to bother is if you truly are sorry. If I fuck up I'll apologize, but it won't be because of anyone elses reaction to what I've done or said, just mine.

16. Phl218

Phl218 .

17. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

That mofo's got low blood/sugar or something.

18. Phl218

Phl218 .

go with high alcohol intake

R1M370 likes this.
  19. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

Also highly probable lol

20. Bloodhound

Bloodhound Well-Known Member

The fastest way to get away from Yoko....