1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3 Wheeler ANIMAL!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Critter, Jan 18, 2023.

1. Critter

Critter Registered

Once a Wanker.., G2G and SpeedyTide like this.
  2. Lawdog78

Lawdog78 Well-Known Member

Maybe he lost a bet after too many Labatt Blues? that's crazy

3. peakpowersports

peakpowersports Well-Known Member

Soooo just another day in Canada then?

R1Racer99 likes this.
  4. zertrider

zertrider Waiting for snow. Or sun.

Hero status attained

SpeedyTide likes this.
  5. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

The trailer is full of beer.

6. tzrider

tzrider CZrider

And as charities go, this isn't a bad ratio.

7. SpeedWerks Racing

SpeedWerks Racing Well-Known Member

When we first started working with Moto2(Jew)Imports, one of his containers had this clapped out NSR250
    in it, to be picked up as is.
    Dude showed up with his girl, in a mustang straight outta an episode of hoarders. I was like where you gonna put the bike?
    He said "I'm riding it out" I was like dude, that's a bad idea and not safe, that bike hasn't run or moved in prob 20 years..
    Couple hours later he got it to fire and barely run, we blew up the dry rotted tires and said "Be careful, where you heading?"
    He said,,, "Grande Prairie" I was like "Where the Fuk?" he said.......... Western Alberta... we are on the East coast.
    By the grace of God he made it 3000 miles, straight thru and said the bike was awesome, Thanks....... Balls of steel.

8. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Pretty cool.

reminds me of that Steve dude that knows his rights.

9. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Did you move his fucking trailer?

10. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

1984 Honda 200ES Big Red. Electric Start, Reverse, Shaft Drive, Front & Rear Drum Brakes, Front & Rear Racks, Front Suspension only, Hi & Lo range (5-speed semi-auto in each range). A f'n tank that's laughing at the Canadian weather & landscape.

Appears to be pulling what looks to be the rear half of what could be an '82, '83, or '84 Big Red. That and the 3-wheeler itself....can haul a lot of gear!

Major props to the guy. Sure he has all the warm weather gear for himself, so he's doing just fine I bet. EASTWARD YOUNG MAN....EASTWARD ON!!!

11. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

12. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Fucking Dudley Doo-Wrongs. :mad:

13. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Dummy should have had his shit together rather than hope he could sort it out in Toronto - he knew there was a problem before he left home.

14. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

Toronto can't sort out the Maple Leafs.