1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Lisa Marie Presley....rip

Discussion in 'General' started by njracer, Jan 12, 2023.

1. Clay

Clay Well-Known Member

I could post pages of actual studies, peer reviewed, pages and pages. However, actual science, is now considered politics. If the folks that control speech here want to allow it, then let the flood gates open. Let's start a thread just for it. Until then, I'll keep reading journals from actual doctors, scientists, epidemiologists, and the like.

Must feel good to know you blindly accepted Big Pharma telling you what to do. Public school principals and the like. :D.

tony 340, Jon Wilkens and Banditracer like this.
  2. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Oh for Pete’s sake, it is definitely the off season. Only you guys could turn a RIP thread into doing an end run into verboten territory. As Sean has repeatedly informed everyone, you can talk about whatever you like, you just can’t do it here. What is so difficult to understand about that? :blart:

rd400racer, sdg and stk0308 like this.
  3. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Choose to seek the truth or stay in the familiar comforting lie. Its really just the matrix. Bravery and integrity versus cowardice and obedience to a narrative. Love of mankind vs blissful cognitive dissonance.

I may not sleep well at nite but at least I can live with myself.

aaronson likes this.
  4. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

Did you know that Dave Wolfe spelled sideways is Olaf V Weed?
    Coincidence?
    I think not!

Let's see if he floats.

5. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

No one is arguing about the aspects of and opinions about complex problems facing many people today.

The issue is the venue. It has been expressed, with crystal clarity, that some subjects are off limits because some individuals are either unwilling or unable to govern themselves, and civil discourse quickly devolves into a shambling mess of mudslinging.

I am not required to be here. Neither are you.

6. Big T

Big T Well-Known Member

One look at the pics of LMP at the Golden Globes tells you she was looking sub par.

Probably her son's suicide was wearing her down

7. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Sorry you missed the points I was making, I had hoped for better.
    Have a sparkly day.:Poke:

8. Johnny B

Johnny B Cone Rights Activist

[​IMG]

Shenanigans likes this.
  9. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

"Pretending to care about, someone we don't know " ?

Now that's has to be a substance induced comment:beer:

Just think about those words,and realize that having some empathy toward your fellow man and the plight of others is a completely " normal" course of action.
    That's like saying, why should I stop the gunman at the school gates, there not my kids, and he's just a stranger anyways ?

The comment can't be real ...it has to be :timeforabeer:
    Or a reaction that's very common these days, when people compare themselves to those with money and fame, and somehow feel they're not in the same game, or jealous of the perceived egos, eccentric behavior, wealth or whatever ones perception may be FYI..you are awarded compassion, empathy by many if not most strangers.
    Jus saying...

Razr, sdg and JBall like this.
  10. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

Yeah my wife has a bunch of the raisins :crackup: fuck I’ve forgotten about all that stuff:D

11. Jon Wilkens

Jon Wilkens Well-Known Member

Lets see...it's the internet and zero emotional investment into some star. Sorry, not a lot of reaction....other than damn, another person who I knew the name of is dead. Whooptee. Not everyone looks at life/death the same or has the same fake caring for celebs who has had zero impact on my world. I reserve my empathy for when it actually matters. Your pathetic comparison is not even in the same zip code dude. lol Come on back down to reality...no need for all the false bravado.

sdg likes this.
  12. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Ironic statement is ironic.

13. R1M370

R1M370 Dr. P Ness

Do you have any doughnuts to add to this discussion :Poke::D

Sabre699 and pickled egg like this.
  14. 88/532

88/532 Simply Antagonistical

Little girl had issues…a long list I’ve heard. Those usually catch you at some point. Godspeed to her.

Elvis is dead, and I don’t feel so good myself -Lewis Grizzard-

YamahaRick likes this.
  15. This old Rz

This old Rz Well-Known Member

Obviously not my 1st guess, but I was right on a my 2nd

Zip code may be off, but the message reads the same to me.

I don't get the distain for celebrities they're no different than anybody else would be , there just not.
    It's people in a different profession, that just happens to pay profoundly well.
    And only because what they do brings joy to so many people. Billions of the worlds population, enjoy what is performed for us through a medium that is very profoundly personal to the masses.

The invention of recordable music and motion picture.
    Could be considered mankind's greatest invention
    It's changed the world beyond anybody's comprehension.

I do know two people, who personally know Priscilla. . My late wifes best friend has worked her since Dallas. And I know there affected by the thought of the awful pain, she must be going through, from losing a child as she's done.
    I've never met her, but I'm just a everyday dude, completely unrelated events, I spent 2 yrs in Bel Air in the 90s in one trade restoring the old Elvis estate.
    And I personally remodeled Priscilla's old condo in P. Springs that a customer of mine bought from her...
    Many things in the house of hers were still there, So in a offbeat quirky way, I oddly feel connected, and saddened for them.
    It's that 6 degrees of separation ..it's a very odd thing

Hell I get saddened to various levels when anyone I know suffers a loss, or people I've never met, Lennon, Joplin, Hendrix, Sean Connery, Kennedy or literally thousands of others.

What one considers "false" bravado, another can wear it on their sleeve, without worry.
    Is what it is
    It's all good:beer: Agree to disagree. Cheers

sdg, Sabre699, Wingnut and 1 other person like this.
  16. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

OIP (1).jpg

17. ToofPic

ToofPic Well-Known Member

And raise you a Johnny Rotten?:D

ever-getthe-feeling-youve-been-cheated-memegenerator-net-ever-get-the-53928702 (2).jpg

britx303 and OldSchlPunk like this.
  18. aaronson

aaronson Well-Known Member

He must’ve ate something at a wet market
    https://amp.tmz.com/2023/01/16/american-idol-contestant-cj-harris-dead-dies-singer/

19. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

Wife's aunt passed away last Saturday after our 2nd Christmas dinner, unexpectedly.

I'm not vaxxed, but I also don't expect 500lb -73yr olds to live forever either and don't go blaming vaccines for her poor life choices.

20. ahrma_581

ahrma_581 Well-Known Member

That's malinformation. Everyone knows the Flat Earth is circular just like the rest of the Flat Planets.

R1M370 and pickled egg like this.