1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Strava

Discussion in 'General' started by Jed, Aug 21, 2014.

1. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

Fixed that for you..

Speaking of bigwheel, a LBS has an adult sized big wheel in their shop. thing is a freaking hoot.

2. LabRat

LabRat Well-Known Member

Joined, MTB mostly on streets/greenways. Got a new bike last week after a 10 year break after hurting knee, need to get my endurance up before hitting trails

Once a Wanker.. likes this.
  3. pefrey

pefrey Well-Known Member

Is there a way to display the page in miles / feet instead of km?

4. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

Yo, are there anymore Cyling Jerseys? or is that a ies plural version??

5. black knight

black knight Well-Known Member

6. Gino230

Gino230 Well-Known Member

I just saw this, I'm in. But it's too freaking hot down here, I'm running lately. Our little racer group has taken a hiatus due to the heat, but over the cooler months we have had some epic Strava battles. Usually it results in one of the participants mapping out a certain segment, and saving himself to fly on that segment, then posting the results of him ahead of all of us on that segment all over social media.....Meanwhile we were waiting for him at every stoplight.

cajun636 likes this.
  7. cajun636

cajun636 Honda Junkie.

I just ride really early so it's bearable here. But yeah I used to mess with my friend like that, I'd have the alert come up on a segment and blow by him at the end to take the segment lol :D

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I rode for the first time in a while yesterday. Who the hell rides in groups on a multi use path????

Picked up a '19 Domane SL. It's a touch more comfortable that the venge.

9. stangmx13

stangmx13 Well-Known Member

in. im 80% road, 20% gravel these days.

my next ride will be laps of Sonoma Raceway.

Jed likes this.
  10. Jed

Jed mellifluous

4 year bump. There seem to be a few new riders / Zwifters on here. We can probably do a Zwift club as well just for giggles.

I challenged some old friends to ride an organized century in Coweta County GA in April so I'm putting my ass back in the saddle.

Once a Wanker.. and 50Joe like this.
  11. Jed

Jed mellifluous

12. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

That appears to be on asphalt ... lame. :p :D

13. tony 340

tony 340 Well-Known Member

I'm in as soon as my spacers for my kicker arrive

14. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

I just crossed over 15,000 miles ridden just on Zwift since I started using it December of 2018. I'm only 600 miles away from 30,000 miles ridden on my handcycle in total since fall of 2017. My Zwift user is Joe Pomeroy(handbikeMH3). I organize Meetup rides fairly often. I enable the "keep together" function so you can ride as hard or easy as you want to and still stay together (you will only get dropped if you stop pedaling). You can also load a structured workout and ride that at the same time during the Meetup.

15. Once a Wanker..

Once a Wanker.. Always a Wanker!

Look up the St. Paddy O'Pedal fundraiser ride April 23rd for a fun ride up in the northern counties. Great cause and a fun ride n various distances.
    https://www.bikesignup.com/Race/GA/Milton/SPOP

I'm sure you won't remember me Joe, but I've seen you and spoken a couple of times with you. Honored to know you, my friend!
    :flag: :bow: :bow: :bow: :clap::clap: :beer:

50Joe likes this.
  16. E-Van

E-Van Well-Known Member

Anyone on here doing the Tour de Zwift?

E Van is my Zwift user name.

17. Pants Romano

Pants Romano Well-Known Member

Just saw this and just joined. I'm a mix of MTB and gravel.

I only ride indoors when it is cold, wet and dark. Otherwise I much prefer to be outside.

Hosting a gravel race this summer in West Virginia - https://www.bikereg.com/the-kates-mountain-challenge

50Joe likes this.
  18. rice r0cket

rice r0cket Well-Known Member

You guys follow any pros?

Redding and Aleix are real active, like both 8k+ mi/year last I checked. Miller is on and off. Both Baz and Petrux are on there as well. Sam Lowes is more of a runner. Sheridan Morais rides a lot too.

50Joe likes this.
  19. t11ravis

t11ravis huge carbon footprint

All I know is that I feel like I'm on there a lot but I see your name on the leader board every time I look ! :beer:

50Joe likes this.
  20. 50Joe

50Joe Registered User

That Jane Rose chick is at the top of the leader board A LOT! She logs mega miles.

t11ravis likes this.