1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2022-2023 NFL season.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Aug 8, 2022.

Tags:
  1. BigBird

BigBird blah

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

BigBird and dtalbott like this.
  3. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

Cincinnati but yes. Lots of locals hate on UCMC because it's where the po folks have to go - a lot like hating on Grady in Atlanta. But as with Grady they're a damn good hospital with good docs although in Cincy Christ might be a better place for cardiac stuff. Granted at this point his heart isn't the issue any longer.

BigBird likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Dude, don’t know what happened there but people I know that live in or have visited Cincinnati absolutely love it there. Well, other than the winter but even then, people love that place.

5. Mongo

Mongo Administrator

It's always been a good city. Just too far north for me.

6. Banditracer

Banditracer Dogs - because people suck

7. BigBird

BigBird blah

8. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Most cardiac events take someone out instantly or in the first 24 hours. They administered CPR right away and had his ticker restarted before they loaded him in the ambulance. His prognosis was always good in my opinion. In fact, I bet he recovers fully back to playing level health.

In the interest of his further heart health, they may want to wait a few days to share with him his toy charity has raised $7 million!

9. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

10. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

Thank you Lovie Smith :)

11. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Surprising no one, Baker let us Lions fans down after the missed GF glimmer of hope. :(

Let's hope we can wreck GBs season.

Razr likes this.
  12. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

I swear the Rams were playing against the refs as well. No intentional grounding call, No taunting call on the interception, and that running into the kicker when the Seahawk blocked the guy into the kicker.

Same ol same ol when it come to the bad ref's (or is that paid off???) in the No Fun League.

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

Yeah there were plenty of bad, or no, calls this week. But, what can ya do? Just yell at the tv/computer...

14. BigBird

BigBird blah

Lions putting Rodgers out to pasture.

R1Racer99 likes this.
  15. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

Go Lions!

And Jamaal with one of the greatest post game interviews ever. :crackup:

16. BigBird

BigBird blah

now i'm going to have to go look for this....

Last Time for the season
    #jetsSuck #PackersSuck

Who's Winning the Super Bowl?
    me: Giants, if not then the Bills

dtalbott likes this.
  17. SuddenBraking

SuddenBraking The Iron Price

Eagles have looked like straight trash the past month or so.

18. BigBird

BigBird blah

well Hurts was hurt. But the Giants with the C team gave them a good run for their money. Looks like 2011-12 Season :)

Jags though on fire

19. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

On fire?

If it wasn’t for that defensive touchdown, they’d have lost to Tennessee Tuxedo.

Don’t be a Chumley. :Poke:

20. BigBird

BigBird blah

winning comes from all aspects. look at the Bills, they scored two Special Teams TDs. Otherwise it was a fairly close game