1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RIP Ken Block

Discussion in 'General' started by ScottyRock155, Jan 2, 2023.

1. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I want to see her run the Hoonipig up the mountain this year. That car isn’t going to sit idle, and there would be nothing more fitting for her daughter to run the race he couldn’t.

motion, R1Racer99 and CBRRRRR999 like this.
  2. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

She's gonna be huge. The motorsports community will make sure she blows up in the biggest way possible.

Phl218 and Senna like this.
  3. R Acree

R Acree Banned

Are there age restrictions for participation? She's rather young.

4. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

Parent or legal guardian can sign the waiver and she’s g2g.

5. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

She also can barely drive a car. I watched her Youtube video of her driving the Audi she just modded and the girl can barely shift gears. Not saying she can't learn, but she has zero business in that beast at this point. None.

6. SpeedyTide

SpeedyTide 'Bama's Bad Boy

She's already driven the Hoonicorn numerous times. Mostly drag racing though. Believe only limited drifting with it. She'll learn quickly.

But, yeah....saw that vid you mention, and thought that was funny she was having trouble with that old Audi, but that was her first time driving, and any manual shifting she'd done prior would be light years better feel than the old Audi. My thought anyways.

Last edited: Jan 4, 2023
  7. Phl218

Phl218 .

:stupid:

she knows how do drive a car fast.

guess the driver's test prologue was a bit nervousness combined with actively forgetting everything she knew about going fast.

8. Senna

Senna Well-Known Member

I think the Hoonicorn is either paddle shift or stick sequential, but you make a good point. Six months testing the car can go along way, but it’s a lot to ask when also grieving. And Pikes Peak isn’t exactly forgiving of mistakes.

9. G Dawg

G Dawg Broken Member

10. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

11. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

Nothing but positive reinforcements right out of the gate I see.

Good luck, kid!

G Dawg likes this.
  12. CRA_Fizzer

CRA_Fizzer Honking at putter!

Was never a fan of his. I think his kid should do better based on her resume.

YamahaRick likes this.
  13. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Just go directly to an OnlyFans page?

As much as I hate to say it, the racing community at large has too many folks with access to $$$ to help them achieve more attention directed toward them. I have no info/knowledge on Ms. Block, and I wish her luck in life, but following the footsteps of her father is not in her best interests, IMHO.

CRA_Fizzer likes this.