1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Andrew Tate

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jan 2, 2023.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Recently discovered this guy. I'm backing him. Good to see someone teaching men to be real men. Gonna be interesting to see how his latest trouble pans out. Smells pretty fishy to me.

2. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I was hoping this would be another rip thread.

dj1991, OutOfSpec, NemesisR6 and 9 others like this.
  3. A. Barrister

A. Barrister Well-Known Member

Quoted for posterity.

Canadian Bacon likes this.
  4. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Yeap.

I’m waiting for the “Dave K is dead” thread. You learn stuff on here faster than any place else.

motion likes this.
  5. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

Jesus

6. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

I thought this thread was going to be about every office's favorite linebacker.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

lopitt85 and Gorilla George like this.
  7. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

More women of the Millennial and Zoomer gens should sit down and listen to this clip....can jump to 4 minutes if you want to get to the meat and potatoes of it.

8. R1Racer99

R1Racer99 Well-Known Member

I feel dumber for having watched that entire nonsensical video. If you think the guy makes good points I’ll watch more, but that wasn’t it.

Also, if the charges against him are true, fuck him. Hopefully for him they are not, but it doesn’t look so good.

Circacee, JCW, 848 and 4 others like this.
  9. Venom51

Venom51 John Deere Equipment Expert - Not really

Someone is always marketing to the gullible and stupid.

dj1991 and NemesisR6 like this.
  10. Shenanigans

Shenanigans in Mr.Rogers neighborhood

That guy is a douche.

The Great One, dj1991 and 848 like this.
  11. In Your Corner

In Your Corner Dungeonesque Crab AI Version

You may not like reality but the guy is dead on.
    Those women are the gullible ones who have been sold the lies that working for the wealthy will make them happy and fulfilled in life. Many fall for the IVF lie that you can just freeze a few embryos cooked up in the lab and have kids later when it's more convenient for their employers.
    There are already tons of women in their thirties and forties who have reached a point where they have decided they want kids and a doting husband and a family life, only to find that they have little to no value to the caliber of men they think they deserve. Or that they can't have children.
    But they do have all the freedom in the world to do what they want when they want, unencumbered by people who love them and to whom they matter.
    What's more fun than drinking alone at home with your cat, who is your best friend?
    And come Christmas the guy who owns the company they worked at for forty years will be at home surrounded by children and grandchildren because his wife raised a family for them both to enjoy rather than having a career.

I can't think of one thing I got from working that I would trade my kids for, they are what keeps me going these days. They have been the joy of my life.

12. motion

motion Nihilistic Member

I doubt many will argue that life is better when you have kids. But he does sometimes come across as a precocious douchebag, without a doubt. You just have to look past his online schtick and pay attention to what he's saying and how he lives his life.

I watched an interesting interview with Piers Morgan earlier today that was quite good. He destroys Piers playing a 5 minute chess game and actually gets Piers to soften up and ends up converting him to a believer. The subject, as usual, was Tate's supposedly mysogynistic views.

13. He also "converted" and holds a lot of beliefs that are pure bullshit, not just about women, about things in general. I'm not saying more than that outside of a Dungeon. But from what I have gathered, I also hold the opinion of fuck that dude.

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

It’s always interesting witnessing men talk about how women should be, what they should do with their lives.

Sad, but not unexpected, that one of these women did not fire back at him, “what would you do” when he did the round robin of justify your existence if you’re female and you don’t have children.

Have fun in jail, dipshit.

15. Resident Plarp

Resident Plarp drittsekkmanufacturing.com

Weird, my brain read the tittle as Andrew Taint.

16. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

He sure got kicked in the nads by Greta :crackup:

17. cha0s#242

cha0s#242 Ignorance and prejudice and fear walk hand in hand

I will.

18. YamRZ350

YamRZ350 Nicorette Dependent

Shouldn't this be posted in the divorce thread?

19. Rebel635

Rebel635 Well-Known Member

Screw that guy, and I say that as someone who’s gone down the path of red pill and MGTOW for a bit. This guy is not who I want representing mens rights movement.

Kevin Samuels is that guy, unfortunately he passed away.

stop giving this Tate guy the attention he craves. Unfortunately a lot of young men who don’t have a father figure are listening to guys like this and it’s not good.

20. TurboBlew

TurboBlew Registers Abusers

Ive never needed a mens rights advocate... except in court a handful of times. :)
    He seems like he likes his women pretty & docile. Id believe his alpha act if he had a real companion.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.