1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Elimination of Harmful Language Initiative, Stanford University

Discussion in 'General' started by Steeltoe, Dec 30, 2022.

1. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

At least then @tophyr can come home ;)

2. auminer

auminer Renaissance Redneck

Boy, there's a blast from the past!

3. tiggen

tiggen Things are lookin' up.

THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

Barrio is unacceptable, but vecindario isn't listed as an alternative!

WTF?

4. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

So first no dungeon so this is a safe zone. But I still do not see the e-bike section. Or the vegan health and workout forum. Call me skeptical...... back to puppy pictures....

5. mte78

mte78 Well-Known Member

No college, and no desire to raise their right hand to swear an oath to the constitution.

They want to stay at Mama’s House.

6. malamute

malamute ARRA racer

Watched "Demolition Man" with Stallone and Snipes the other night. Crazy creepy how it's close to what's happening now, and this topic

7. Saiyan66

Saiyan66 Stand your ground

I love it when he curses into the language fine machine so he can get toilet paper. F'ing classic!

8. Jed

Jed mellifluous

I made the mistake of showing this to a friend yesterday. He read the header where it says this is for the IT department and is an initiative to remove the phrases from their written documentation over the next x years. It really took the fun out of mocking the list.

9. SPL170db

SPL170db Trackday winner

[​IMG]

Sabre699 likes this.
  10. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

I still find entertainment in mocking their ignorance and self appointed superiority. The cultural appropriation part is retarded, I'll make sure that I don't refer to the elected tribal chiefs, who I know in AK as "Chief" since it is a slur. I wonder what title of respect I should use? So we can't call Thermosman a suspension guru or Zoran an SV guru be causes a negation of the original meaning of respect? How about "Spirit Animal"? If you are not indigenous, you can't have the same belief structures? If you are not indigenous you can't be a member of a tribe? Even the indigenous people I know have exceptions to that, I certainly consider racers to be tribal, in an anthropological/ cultural context.
    The problem is that these snow flake pussies are unable to have an original thought and refuse to acknowledge that not everybody is as stupid as they are and some people actualy can comprehend that words have meaning and in many cases multiple meanings which when used in context convey an exact idea which is neither innappropriate nor derogatory, unless the listener/ reader is ignorant, stupid or willfully looking for a fight. When dealing with those kinds, an uppercut is not an unreasonable response.

Saiyan66 and R1Racer99 like this.
  11. acorn27

acorn27 4 out of 3 people in the world struggle with math

What’s the story behind this one again? I want to find it on YouTube for a good chuckle

12. YamahaRick

YamahaRick Yamaha Two Stroke Czar

Just your typical generic outraged lib that became a meme.

13. sheepofblue

sheepofblue Well-Known Member

No the problem is the worthless and mentally unstable folks are treating as OK. Then there is those who want to profit from it (diversity trainers etc). Lastly add in the external agitators who are practicing Marxist principles of destroying the culture to bring in the new nirvana of communism.

14. Yzasserina

Yzasserina sound it out

Soooo… in this context pussies is appropriate and not derogatory? If you need to refer to a group of people to articulate your point, maybe work a little harder.

Totally messing with you. :p

15. Dave Wolfe

Dave Wolfe I know nuttin!

Little do Honky Toe and Honky Dave know that cultural marxism cannot be lead by honky men.

To continue, you must change to being a woman or non honky. Take your pick!

Hey is honky ok?

16. britx303

britx303 Boomstick Butcher…..

See: The Great 2020 Banning thread for some great hypocrisy :crackup:

17. pickled egg

pickled egg Tell me more

Post a link you lazy dickhead.

Cuz I'm too lazy to look for it. :Poke:

britx303 likes this.
  18. kenessex

kenessex unregistered user

Correct, maybe I was referring to them as pussies in the context of they are weak and helpless like small kittens.:crackup:

Yzasserina likes this.
  19. Steeltoe

Steeltoe What's my move?

Dude my friend in Ontario is baffled how Americans froze to death in a snow storm. Not homeless people, able bodied Americans w homes, cars and money. Out driving around in a blizzard.

20. JBraun

JBraun Well-Known Member

Tell us more about your experience evaluating the hardness of young American males...
    :D