1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The 2022-2023 NFL season.

Discussion in 'General' started by Sabre699, Aug 8, 2022.

Tags:
  1. StaccatoFan

StaccatoFan My 13 year old is faster than your President

2. Dave K

Dave K DaveK über alles!

Welp. . . :D

lizard84 likes this.
  3. StaccatoFan

And that is how Greg Roman fucks up a game.

Harbaugh is the root of the problem. But we all know they won’t do the right thing and relieve him.

4. Boman Forklift

Boman Forklift Well-Known Member

As much as you bag on Pittsburgh, that had to be tough.

5. StaccatoFan

No...it's actually my expectation.

It's clear that Roman sucks. He doesn't work through read progressions in the passing game with either Ravens QB. Huntly does it a little better naturally than LaMar, though.
    His play calling is horrendous. He never tries a deep shot to stretch the field and make the other team's defense respect their passing game. Stack the box and the Ravens offense is shut down. It's that simple. I'm ALL ABOUT old school ground and pound football....in the right situation. It keeps the other team's offense off the field and eats the clock. MANY Lombardi's have been won with that formula...BUT, you gotta have enough passing attack to be unpredictable.

Now the REAL solution is a new head coach....Stevie B won't do that. Just like the Rooney's won't get rid of a guy that hasn't gotten shit done in almost 2 decades...Harbs hasn't gotten shit done in a decade. Regular season REALLY doesn't mean much except to secure your invitation to the party. The Ravens are going to lose last night, against the Bengals and in the first round of the playoffs. I get emails from the Ravens essentially begging me to buy my playoff tickets...for WHAT? On what Fantasy Island to they think a playoff game is going to be a home game? I mean they apply the money towards next year's tickets as a "alternate"....but why am I going to let them hold onto my money? So I can help them front the signing bonus on LaMar's long term deal?

I love LaMar....met him (as I've stated) and it's a damned shame how his career is being wasted. Hope he signs elsewhere, where they focus on read progressions, spreading the ball, and he wins a ring or two.

And if you go back through this and other NFL threads here, my message has been consistent. I'd say the same if they won last night....with just more trash talkin' to the Stiller's fans here injected cause it's fun.

Less than 20 points/game with that much offensive talent on the field is absolutely pathetic.

6. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

So Bills at the Bengals tonight. Josh or Joe? :D

7. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

Josh! Totally not biased.

tjnyzf, Banditracer and Sabre699 like this.
  8. COOP 1

COOP 1 Well-Known Member

Joe

9. Spang308

Spang308 Well-Known Member

Joe. Bengals are in stride right now and at home. Should be a good game though.

10. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

Depends on if Josh remembers Diggs.

11. rd49

rd49 Well-Known Member

12. Sabre699

Sabre699 Wait...hold my beer.

When Frisco lost to the Ravens in the SB, he didn't even shake his brother's hand afterwards.
    He's a sore loser soooo........that'll follow him wherever he lands.

A Karma.jpg

13. thrak410

thrak410 My member is well known

DirecTV lost the Sunday Ticket - heading to YouTubeTV...

14. dtalbott

dtalbott Driving somewhere, hauling something.

ABC has the Monday night game.

15. mpusch

mpusch Well-Known Member

This is not good. Really hope Hamlin pulls through.

StaccatoFan likes this.
  16. noles19

noles19 Well-Known Member

Could tell something was really wrong when I saw Josh Allen's face and figured they were doing CPR at that point. Hopefully they got his heart going again they have emergency Drs on site and the chest compression devices

17. thrak410

Its crazy - didn't even look like a bad it. It looked like the receivers helmet went up under his chin, but what the heck happened?!

I mean CPR on the field... he died out there.

18. eggfooyoung

eggfooyoung You no eat more!

What are they saying on TV? No updates at the stadium. They did just announce a temporary suspension of the game.

19. ScottyRock155

ScottyRock155 A T-Rex going RAWR!

There is no real update, I'm shocked they haven't just called it off.

20. thrak410

He was unresponsive for over 9 mins - CPR was administered on the field for at least 2 minutes. No further updates.

They said he had oxygen on when they put him in the ambulance, but didn't comment on if he was breathing or not.